💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

There’s a rumoured Direct on Jan 11th! Should be announced by 10:00 EST tomorrow if it’s true.

Crossing my fingers for any kind of news on Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Metroid, Yoshi, Mario Maker 2 or Smash :giveup: 

Also wouldn’t mind a release date for Octopath Traveller :giveup::giveup: 

I lowkey ordered the switch rn because of that rumour :chica: it changes prices really frequently here in argentina so I ordered quickly before they raised the prices after a great direct :chica: 
inb4 they announce miitomo for switch :selena: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
10 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Did you guys hear the rumors for 5.0? :selena:

I haven’t, no :omg: Please do tell :gum: 

50 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I just ordered a switch hennies :selena: I can get one game with it, and I know that everyone says zelda or mario are the essential switch games, but I was a big fan of mario kart 7 on the 3ds, idk what to choose :selena: eventually i'll want those 3 + splatoon tho, rip my wallet :sis: 

YAAAY :woot: You’re joining us :tony: 

But yeah I’d say either Zelda or Odyssey are great, both are gonna keep you occupied for a while (Zelda for longer in my opinion but that might be because I binged through Odyssey too quickly :rip:). Mario Kart 8 Deluxe would be great too though, I don’t have it but I spent many hours on Mario Kart 8 because of racing online. I’m sure it’s even more fun now because of the revamped battle mode :yay:

If you’re getting two games I’d say get Zelda/Odyssey and then MK8D/Splatoon 2. One to keep you occupied with adventure and then the other for online playing when you’re done exploring for the day :nick: At the moment I have Rayman Legends and Splatoon 2 on rotation, like when I’m done saving Teensies and completing Rayman levels then I hop online on Splatoon 2 for some online battles :woohoo: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
55 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I haven’t, no :omg: Please do tell :gum: 

Some leak has rumored of a virtual console, custom backgrounds, ways to organize games on your menu, streaming, party chat, cloud data etc. But this could be false because of MK8D, as it doesn’t have the correct download data, but this could just be for the testing system, and it could be an app programmed to be MK8D. Also the YT old logo, which is weird because they don’t normally use that. But I believe PS4 still uses it. This could be false, but I really hope it’s true.

signing out

Tom Nook
6 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Some leak has rumored of a virtual console, custom backgrounds, ways to organize games on your menu, streaming, party chat, cloud data etc. But this could be false because of MK8D, as it doesn’t have the correct download data, but this could just be for the testing system, and it could be an app programmed to be MK8D. Also the YT old logo, which is weird because they don’t normally use that. But I believe PS4 still uses it. This could be false, but I really hope it’s true.

Supposedly its fake :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Supposedly its fake :selena: 

I said it could, but ever since that Smash 4 lean of Bowser Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt and clones, I am kinda iffy on leaks than total denial.

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

Also wouldn’t mind a release date for Octopath Traveller :giveup::giveup: 

OMG YES! :cryga: Ugh it just looks so adorable and the voice acting seems so cool too :flutter: I don't think people are ready for what that's got in store, like it just seemed like a cute side scroller but in the demo the themes and story already seem deep and that's just from like a very short time playing it. Just imagine what they have up their sleeves with the rest of the storylines for those 2 characters and then the 6 OTHERS :udidnt:

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

I couldn’t decide which to pick so I did it for the most shallow reason :laughga: I thought the artwork for it was better

I couldn't decide either so I asked my sister and she was like "but you like both :confused:" and I was like ":neyde:" because that was useless and then she understood what I meant and chose 'action' :rip:

NintendoMONSTER

What‘s going on with this Nintendo Direct hype??? 

Nintendo is really messing with us :laughga: Look at this post:

And especially take a look at the comments! There are also pictures of burning characters from official accounts of Mega Man, Sonic, Doom and Assassins Creed :what:

WTF is going on?!?! :icega:

Do you still we can get a Nintendo Direct today/tomorrow?? :huh:

24 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

What‘s going on with this Nintendo Direct hype??? 

Nintendo is really messing with us :laughga: Look at this post:

And especially take a look at the comments! There are also pictures of burning characters from official accounts of Mega Man, Sonic, Doom and Assassins Creed :what:

WTF is going on?!?! :icega:

Do you still we can get a Nintendo Direct today/tomorrow?? :huh:

Super smash is coming :firega: 

Spoiler

Jk, I wish :selena: 

NintendoMONSTER
9 minutes ago, JGD said:

Super smash is coming :firega: 

Hide contents

Jk, I wish :selena: 

Do you even think we‘ll get a Nintendo Direct today? :toofunny:

Haroon

Not all this teasing happening right before/during the Splatfest :giveup: My poor gamer heart :selena: 

Tom Nook

This speculation for a direct is giving me is Gaga gonna drop a lead single teas :laughga: except for video games :laughga:

StarstruckIllusion

This Direct Trolling is so iconic. Can't wait for the outcome in 8 hours :whitney:

Tom Nook

Also in case anybody is wondering the 5.0 leak has been confirmed fake :poot: 

imagine the possibilities :giveup:

Archived