Tom Nook

Happy New Years Everyone also this year is the Year of the Dog :woohoo:

awsj7mfbtb701.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Alternate Splatoon 2 colored Joy-Cons will be available in stores later this month

Here are the other ones that were available: 

61Z90jFY1hL._SX355_.jpg

Now you can get a solid pink/green set :lolly: 

PoshLife

inb4 splatfest theme "pink on the left, green on the right" vs. "green on the left, pink on the right" :lolga: 

Also I really like this:

s-l1600.jpg

Tom Nook

:woot: First Global Splatfest for 2018! :woot: 

tumblr_p23glhqEum1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The first Splatfest of 2018 is almost here! The question being decided is for movie lovers and aficionados: do you prefer comedies or action movies? That’s right, it’s side-splitters vs. explosions. Jokes vs. adrenaline. Slapstick vs. fight scenes! (And no, you can’t choose “action-comedy.” Dems the rules!)

The Splatfest will take place from 1/12 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 1/13 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT.

Oh, and just as a SSA (Squid Service Announcement): since the theme of this Splatfest is going to be shared globally, the results will be coming in late Sunday morning.

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

:woot: First Global Splatfest for 2018! :woot: 

tumblr_p23glhqEum1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The first Splatfest of 2018 is almost here! The question being decided is for movie lovers and aficionados: do you prefer comedies or action movies? That’s right, it’s side-splitters vs. explosions. Jokes vs. adrenaline. Slapstick vs. fight scenes! (And no, you can’t choose “action-comedy.” Dems the rules!)

The Splatfest will take place from 1/12 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 1/13 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT.

Oh, and just as a SSA (Squid Service Announcement): since the theme of this Splatfest is going to be shared globally, the results will be coming in late Sunday morning.

Might lean comedy tbh.

200w.gif

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

I finally beat Mario + Rabbids in 25 hours holy moly, that took longer than expected :wtfga: I wanna 100% this game :ladyhaha:

I still have to beat Doom, 100% Odyssey and might tackle the side quests of BOTW.

Help :emma:

signing out

Haroon

No idea which side I'll be choosing for the Splatfest :saladga: Might eenie meenie miney mo it :duck:

Been playing Rayman Legends more and omg some of the levels so far are just so kick ass :worship2: Also the music :flutter:

My nephew was gifted a Switch last week by my brother and they've got Super Mario Odyssey and they were stuck and are asking me for help, it's so cute I've never had that before :toofunny: I've bought Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 Deluxe Edition and Pokken Tournament DX (which comes with an A2 Pokken Tournament poster :excited2:) and a Pro Controller to give to my nephews but I'm kinda nervous that I'll keep Pokken Tournament for myself when it arrives :gum: MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION. :giveup:

Gia Gunn

I just ordered a switch hennies :selena: I can get one game with it, and I know that everyone says zelda or mario are the essential switch games, but I was a big fan of mario kart 7 on the 3ds, idk what to choose :selena: eventually i'll want those 3 + splatoon tho, rip my wallet :sis: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I just ordered a switch hennies :selena: I can get one game with it, and I know that everyone says zelda or mario are the essential switch games, but I was a big fan of mario kart 7 on the 3ds, idk what to choose :selena: eventually i'll want those 3 + splatoon tho, rip my wallet :sis: 

If you have people to play with, then definitely get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. But personally I don't like just racing against CPUs, so if you're playing alone I'd say Odyssey is the game to get. But yeah Splatoon 2 is also great. I never played BOTW but apparently it's game of the year sooo I'm sure it's good too

YourWhiskyMouth
6 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Choose between Odyssey and Zelda, and pick whichever series you’re more familiar with. I have both and enjoy both but Mario was better for me because I’ve played Mario for years and had never played a Zelda game before Breath of the Wild. I’m sure it would be the other way if I had no Mario experience. Overall you can’t go wrong with either.

Gia Gunn
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

If you have people to play with, then definitely get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. But personally I don't like just racing against CPUs, so if you're playing alone I'd say Odyssey is the game to get. But yeah Splatoon 2 is also great. I never played BOTW but apparently it's game of the year sooo I'm sure it's good too

I meet with my friends regularly on weekends, but since it's a new console for me I'd spend most of the time racing alone maybe :selena: 

1 minute ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Choose between Odyssey and Zelda, and pick whichever series you’re more familiar with. I have both and enjoy both but Mario was better for me because I’ve played Mario for years and had never played a Zelda game before Breath of the Wild. I’m sure it would be the other way if I had no Mario experience. Overall you can’t go wrong with either.

I've played A link between worlds, majora's mask 3d (which I don't remember finishing lmao) and Ocarina which I didn't like at all :selena: but the other 3 were great :lolly: 

Thanks for your suggestions, might go with Mario Odyssey since I was also thinking about MK, which would be the same franchise :unicorn: Or I should rob a bank and buy all up-front

YourWhiskyMouth
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I've played A link between worlds, majora's mask 3d (which I don't remember finishing lmao) and Ocarina which I didn't like at all :selena: but the other 3 were great :lolly: 

Thanks for your suggestions, might go with Mario Odyssey since I was also thinking about MK, which would be the same franchise :unicorn: Or I should rob a bank and buy all up-front

:yay: definitely don’t need to buy Odyssey and BOTW at once. They both require many hours and full immersion! Happy PowerMoon Collecting! :stalkga:

homomo

There’s a rumoured Direct on Jan 11th! Should be announced by 10:00 EST tomorrow if it’s true.

Crossing my fingers for any kind of news on Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Metroid, Yoshi, Mario Maker 2 or Smash :giveup: 

Also wouldn’t mind a release date for Octopath Traveller :giveup::giveup: 

Tom Nook
31 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Everyone choosing Action :air:

I couldn’t decide which to pick so I did it for the most shallow reason :laughga: I thought the artwork for it was better

Archived