game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

tthen
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Epic should hire me as their promoter:ohwell::trollga:

Anyway:oops:, it ends on September 25:), so there’s plenty of time:nick: 

As for how much it costs, there’s two options. The first one is the normal option which costs 950 V-bucks ($10) and the second option is a more expensive one for 2800 V-bucks ($25). The difference between these two is that the cheaper alternative starts at tier 1 and the more expensive one starts at tier 25 (you unlock and get all the rewards for those 25 tiers upon purchase):woohoo: That’s the only difference:party:

Accurate 

But I guess I'll get the $10 one since no way in hell am I paying more than that for ForkKnife :selena: also Sep 25 sounds good as I probably won't play too often when school starts (early-mid September aka near the end of the season)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Took me like 30 hours to beat Chapter 1 of all of the characters in Octopath Traveler (including backtracking to complete some side quests and collect stuff :awesome:). I’m on Ophilia’s chapter 2 and there’s a level/difficulty spike :udidnt: 

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Took me like 30 hours to beat Chapter 1 of all of the characters in Octopath Traveler (including backtracking to complete some side quests and collect stuff :awesome:). I’m on Ophilia’s chapter 2 and there’s a level/difficulty spike :udidnt: 

I just downloaded the game today. Started with Olberic because unf daddy. I'm curious to see how long it takes me to get through everyone's chapter 1.

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Retron said:

A FREE update has just been released for MK8D.

DigrmBwVsAIaF6y.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

never thought they would release updates, lowkey made me wish I chose link for the summer cup :nooo:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
7 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

I just downloaded the game today. Started with Olberic because unf daddy. I'm curious to see how long it takes me to get through everyone's chapter 1.

LOL :toofunny: 

If you take the time to explore each map on the way (within your level) and go back to each city to try the different job skills on NPCs I think you’ll easily get like at least 20 hours :laughga: I’m just quite slow because I take ages to scour every centimetre of the map and I never flee battles or fast travel :sweat: 

6 hours ago, Retron said:

DigrmBwVsAIaF6y.jpg

Omg an update like over a year after it came out, this gives me hope that they aren’t done with MK8D yet and that DLC isn’t out of the realm of possibility :giveup: Now there’s two master cycles, how cool :flutter: Is it a normal bike or a sport bike though? I can’t watch the video right now :flop: 

tthen
12 hours ago, Retron said:

DigrmBwVsAIaF6y.jpg

Oh wow BotW's impact 

Also that update had better included a secret fix where it doesn't **** around with you while you try to turn anymore :grr:I don't know how many times I was in the lead when the game suddenly made me swerve and fall off the track :smh:

Meruk Holland
17 hours ago, Haroon said:

LOL :toofunny: 

If you take the time to explore each map on the way (within your level) and go back to each city to try the different job skills on NPCs I think you’ll easily get like at least 20 hours :laughga: I’m just quite slow because I take ages to scour every centimetre of the map and I never flee battles or fast travel :sweat: 

So I just finished everyone's Chapter 1, but have yet to do any side missions. I'm going back to do that now. But all in all I have 10 hours in this game and I am loving it. Have you had any reason to level up everyone, or is it best just to have a strong top 4?

Haroon
6 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

So I just finished everyone's Chapter 1, but have yet to do any side missions. I'm going back to do that now. But all in all I have 10 hours in this game and I am loving it. Have you had any reason to level up everyone, or is it best just to have a strong top 4?

Yay congratulations :party: I'm so glad you're loving it too :flutter: 

Hmm depends how you want to play really, I switch everyone out and keep them all around the same level. Like my main protagonist (Ophilia) is always overlevelled so I don't worry about her, but the other 3 I make sure to unlock a certain number of skills, then when those 3 are done I switch to the other party members and unlock the same number of skills and everyone's generally around the same level (29-32 at the moment I think :huh:). At this point I've unlocked everyone's skills so I'm happy with progressing through the chapter 2s now. I also like having everyone around the same level so if I go to a new area that has a regularly occurring weakness then I can switch in a character that deals with it without worrying about their strength or skills or anything :happy:

Gonna play it a lot this weekend, hoping to get through at least half of the chapter 2s :excited2:

Haroon

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian@GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @seXXX dreams @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @ZeldaJ

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in 9 hours? :excited:

Also a reminder that it's Splatfest today! So if you play Splatoon 2 then go get those Super Sea Snails :yay:

giphy.gif

homomo
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian@GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @seXXX dreams @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @ZeldaJ

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in 9 hours? :excited:

Also a reminder that it's Splatfest today! So if you play Splatoon 2 then go get those Super Sea Snails :yay:

giphy.gif

I’m down for MK!

Tbh, I haven’t touched Splatoon since 2017 :rip: 

Haroon
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I’m down for MK!

Tbh, I haven’t touched Splatoon since 2017 :rip: 

Not sure how to react to this post, I want to YAAAS for the top line and SHOOK/SAD for the bottom :nooo: 

There have been so many great additions since you last played it, maps and weapons and updates to gameplay :flutter:

homomo
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not sure how to react to this post, I want to YAAAS for the top line and SHOOK/SAD for the bottom :nooo: 

There have been so many great additions since you last played it, maps and weapons and updates to gameplay :flutter:

Well, I’m on bedrest this weekend while some fractured ribs heal, so maybe I’ll give it a go again :emma:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Well, I’m on bedrest this weekend while some fractured ribs heal, so maybe I’ll give it a go again :emma:

Hope you feel better soon and have a swift and comfortable recovery :hug: 

Archived