game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMonstre

Soooo once everyone is done with the Octo Expansion we can form a cute octo team and take league by storm right? :hor: 

I can already see it, GGD winning team of the next Splatoon World Championship :bon: GG Boys who???

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

giphy.gif

At first I was like in the name of Venus wig, who is this?:air: But now it makes sence and no you’re not bad at all:nick:

homomo
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Trying Fortnite and I’m not really understanding this or enjoying it :S I get the objective but how to get there seems quite confusing. It’s very frustrating :/ 

I was in the same boat! However, after doing a little research and playing a few more rounds, I become extremely addicted.

It reminds me so much of hunger games. You get dropped into a giant landscape with 99 other people, have to find materials for your own survival and be the last one standing!

Another thing that everyone says is that you don’t want to kill people unless you have a perfect shot. This game isn’t like Call of Duty where you’re out trying to get as many kills as possible; it’s about being the last person standing. Even if you kill 98 other people, and that last person kills you.. you still lost. And that’s what I feel is so intriguing! You can play the game at your own pace.

homomo

Won another Fortnite match! I’m starting to get a hang of this!

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Just a little something for you guys who might want to buy a battle pass:nick:

I don’t know know if anyone is considering buying a Battle Pass(Season Pass) for Fortnite but... I wouldn’t recommend buying one now. Season 4 ends in less than 3 weeks and it will take time to climb all the tiers to level 100. Weeks of hard work. 

You could buy tiers for real money though but it’s expensive 10 tiers for like $10. But even if you bought tiers, your season level might be still low and you wouldn’t have time to unlock everything (two skins have upgrades based on your level)

So if you think of buying one and want the best value for the money you’re spending. I would probably suggest you buy one for season 5 which starts immediatley when season 4 is over. With new dances, skins, emotes etc. + the map is going to undergo a change as well

tthen

I'm thinking of picking Skyrim up (never owned it on PC but I've seen my cousin play it a few times on his PS4 (or 3?) and it seemed cool). Any interesting upcoming titles besides Mario Party and Smash?

homomo
20 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Just won my first game as solo :D I’m so satisfied lol 

Congrats!

I’ve learned that you can easily win just by having a good hiding game until the very end, and then sniping out the final player. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
33 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Congrats!

I’ve learned that you can easily win just by having a good hiding game until the very end, and then sniping out the final player. 

Well that’s great and you get most xp by winning:woot: However, you get boosts if you also manage to kill many people:woohoo: 

ot: But winning is essential though:emma:

Florian
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

Just won my first game as solo :D I’m so satisfied lol 

Congrats !!! :woohoo: 

homomo
43 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Well that’s great and you get most xp by winning:woot: However, you get boosts if you also manage to kill many people:woohoo: 

ot: But winning is essential though:emma:

I definitely kill others as I go! I just don’t go out looking for them. That’s when I die haha

Haroon

I wonder how long until they announce an ARMS fighter for Smash :huh: Like there’s no way they can’t add one, it’s their newest popular game thing :laughga: I also wish they’d add Yarn Yoshi or Paper Mario, they could have distinctive move sets instead of being echo fighters :giveup: 

homomo
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I wonder how long until they announce an ARMS fighter for Smash :huh: Like there’s no way they can’t add one, it’s their newest popular game thing :laughga: I also wish they’d add Yarn Yoshi or Paper Mario, they could have distinctive move sets instead of being echo fighters :giveup: 

Omg Paper Mario would be amazing. 

Haroon
On 6/17/2018 at 6:15 PM, PopMonstre said:

Soooo once everyone is done with the Octo Expansion we can form a cute octo team and take league by storm right? :hor: 

I can already see it, GGD winning team of the next Splatoon World Championship :bon: GG Boys who???

We can call ourselves the GGD Boys :bon:

On 6/17/2018 at 6:20 PM, Interstellar said:

I was in the same boat! However, after doing a little research and playing a few more rounds, I become extremely addicted.

It reminds me so much of hunger games. You get dropped into a giant landscape with 99 other people, have to find materials for your own survival and be the last one standing!

Another thing that everyone says is that you don’t want to kill people unless you have a perfect shot. This game isn’t like Call of Duty where you’re out trying to get as many kills as possible; it’s about being the last person standing. Even if you kill 98 other people, and that last person kills you.. you still lost. And that’s what I feel is so intriguing! You can play the game at your own pace.

On 6/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, ZeldaJ said:

I hated the game the first couple of rounds I played but fast forward to this weekend when I've done nothing but play Fortnite :oops: I can't aim for sh*t but it's still somehow really fun, each round is very different :D

On 6/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I felt the same in the beginning, Shooter games isn’t really my thing but over time I started enjoying it:)

But if you absolutley can’t see you playing it, don’t push it:) We have MK and Splatoon and soon Smash that we all can enjoy:woohoo: And Super Mario Party:neyde: if they only added online play:poot:

Sorry just saw these posts properly :giveup: Thanks a lot for the insight guys! I'll give it more of a shot later. I can be kinda impatient and easily frustrated with new games that don't click with me straight away and I hate dying/losing straight away but it's just one of those things I'll get better at with time maybe :laughga:

21 hours ago, tthen said:

I'm thinking of picking Skyrim up (never owned it on PC but I've seen my cousin play it a few times on his PS4 (or 3?) and it seemed cool). Any interesting upcoming titles besides Mario Party and Smash?

@Redstreak has got a lot of hours on Skyrim so he can probably tell you about that :yay:

OCTOPATH TRAVELER IS UPCOMING :woot: Ugh I can't wait, I just pre-ordered the Compendium Edition which has a pop-up book and other merchandise related to it :excited2:

Archived