💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

Do you lag?  I only get it when I’m around the enemies. 

I haven't tried it on Switch yet. I typically only play shooters on PC if they're available there. And I prefer PUBG. :laughga:

I should pick up Fortnite Switch for the novelty, I guess.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think it comes under ‘Display’ or aspect ratio in your TV settings. Mine was 16:9 or “normal” and I had to change it to the other one :laughga: 

You're welcome :woohoo:

omg thanks! I'm like not much technological anymore :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Retron

I've been playing Yoku's Island Express, and wow. This game is good. The music. The art. Super charming cast of characters. It's a pinball Metroidvania, which is I guess a first. The pinball platforming is genius. It's just fantastic.

tthen
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

EID MUBARAK :woot: 

8 hours ago, River said:

Oh right it's Eid al-Fitr today!

Happy holiday :D

Thanks :diane: I didn't get home until past 12 but I managed to squeeze in a few levels of story. About done with world 3 now so I should be done soon :woot: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

So, me and my friends played a couple of matches to grind xp and in one of them, we focused on building:vegas: Isn’t this beautiful?:tony::poot:

Uu4gytx.jpg

SnUnTkc.jpg

dDWh43h.jpg

we won btw with like 1 kill each:poot::unicorn:

Tom Nook

Every time C.Q. sees you drop the 8-Ball :messga: 

nmkz1q05d6411.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Every time C.Q. sees you drop the 8-Ball :messga: 

nmkz1q05d6411.png

YES SO TRUE.

I’M PLAYING THE STUFF I DIDN’T DO AFTER I BEAT OCTO EXPANSION ON THE PLANE TO VEGAS.

THAT DUDE IS GOING TO KILL ME. :messga:

signing out

tthen

I wanted to work on world 4 of story mode last night when I got a notification from Bey and my Switch almost went flying across the room :toofunny: guess I might work on it now

Tom Nook

I finally completed all the lines in the Deepsea Metro :woot: also the secret final boss :air::rip: :emma:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

Whoops I was meant to be playing storymode on Splatoon 2 but I forgot and played ranked for hours instead :rip: Also need to download Fortnite and see what all the hype is about :gum:

Gave my nephews Rocket League finally yesterday (it'd been in my room sealed in its packaging for over a month) and played it for a bit on my Switch and it seemed fun, I wanted to let them go home without it :giveup: Not sure if it's something I'd get bored of or not though and I don't like the thought of us having duplicate games :emma:

Haroon

Trying Fortnite and I’m not really understanding this or enjoying it :S I get the objective but how to get there seems quite confusing. It’s very frustrating :/ 

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Whoops I was meant to be playing storymode on Splatoon 2 but I forgot and played ranked for hours instead :rip: Also need to download Fortnite and see what all the hype is about :gum:

Gave my nephews Rocket League finally yesterday (it'd been in my room sealed in its packaging for over a month) and played it for a bit on my Switch and it seemed fun, I wanted to let them go home without it :giveup: Not sure if it's something I'd get bored of or not though and I don't like the thought of us having duplicate games :emma:

I started playing the Octo expansion today and all that did was leave me very frustrated, I don't do well with timed challenges :toofunny: but I'm gonna have to suffer through it to be a octoling :messga: 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Trying Fortnite and I’m not really understanding this or enjoying it :S I get the objective but how to get there seems quite confusing. It’s very frustrating :/ 

I hated the game the first couple of rounds I played but fast forward to this weekend when I've done nothing but play Fortnite :oops: I can't aim for sh*t but it's still somehow really fun, each round is very different :D

(also, sorry to everyone I've played Fortnite with on here - I've been dragging y'all down, I'm honestly so bad at the game :giggle:)

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I felt the same in the beginning, Shooter games isn’t really my thing but over time I started enjoying it:)

But if you absolutley can’t see you playing it, don’t push it:) We have MK and Splatoon and soon Smash that we all can enjoy:woohoo: And Super Mario Party:neyde: if they only added online play:poot:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, ZeldaJ said:

I started playing the Octo expansion today and all that did was leave me very frustrated, I don't do well with timed challenges :toofunny: but I'm gonna have to suffer through it to be a octoling :messga: 

I hated the game the first couple of rounds I played but fast forward to this weekend when I've done nothing but play Fortnite :oops: I can't aim for sh*t but it's still somehow really fun, each round is very different :D

(also, sorry to everyone I've played Fortnite with on here - I've been dragging y'all down, I'm honestly so bad at the game :giggle:)

Wait, are you GGDZed in Fortnite?:hor:

Archived