Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Mess I played Splatoon 2 for a few hours last night and totally forgot about Octo :rip: I feel like I should begin and complete story mode first before starting Octo, in case there’s any story link or anything :huh: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mess I played Splatoon 2 for a few hours last night and totally forgot about Octo :rip: I feel like I should begin and complete story mode first before starting Octo, in case there’s any story link or anything :huh: 

I think that you might have to complete story mode to start Octo? So far I've done the first boss of story and when I downloaded Octo, I couldn't find anything that lead to the new content.

Tom Nook

Quick Nintendo Headlines (basically anything that may have been overlooked and not given a formal announcement :poot:)

Untitled Yoshi game has been moved to 2019 release 

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/13/17460536/yoshi-nintendo-switch-release-date-delay

“Yoshi was notably absent during Nintendo’s E3 2018 presentation, which Nintendo said ahead of time would focus on its 2018 slate. Nintendo of America president and chief operating officer Reggie Fils-Aime told Polygon during an interview at E3 today that Yoshi for Nintendo Switch ‘continues to be in development making great progress.’”

Switch ports are expected to come out quicker next year

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/13/17460528/nintendo-switch-multiplatform-games-delay-fortnite

“We’re talking today about a platform that is 16 months old,” Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé tells The Vergeat E3. “The development cycle today is multiple years. So I would argue that beginning at the end of this year, or next year, that gap will have closed. Because key developers have had the development systems, they’ll have been working to create content for our platform from the beginning. That’s what is going to close that time gap.”

Grim Fandango Remastered will be coming the the Switch

https://www.vooks.net/grim-fandango-remastered-is-coming-to-the-switch/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“Announced on stage during a 20th Anniversary reunion of all the cast (which is awesome too), Tim Schafer announced that Grim Fandango Remastered will be coming to the Switch.”

Also congrats Fortnite on the Switch has been download over 2 million times within 24 hours! :golfclap:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Punktious
On 6/13/2018 at 9:45 AM, tthen said:

I was playing a game and 3/4 of my squad got killed right after landing 

DAPGiMB.jpg

YNPWyaY.jpg

Punktious
21 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Switch ports are expected to come out quicker next year

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/13/17460528/nintendo-switch-multiplatform-games-delay-fortnite

“We’re talking today about a platform that is 16 months old,” Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé tells The Vergeat E3. “The development cycle today is multiple years. So I would argue that beginning at the end of this year, or next year, that gap will have closed. Because key developers have had the development systems, they’ll have been working to create content for our platform from the beginning. That’s what is going to close that time gap.”

Does anyone know what ports are coming? I've been seeing a lot of Captain Toad, which was my favorite Wii U game

Haroon

I feel like Super Mario 3D World deserves a port, it was like one of the best games on Wii U. Amazing level design and super fun co-op play :flutter: Bump it up to 1080p and we have a winner on the Switch’s hands :woohoo: 

PrinceOfTheStorm

I really want to buy Octo Expansion. Like I’m teetering back and forth about it. :oops:

6 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone up for fortnite / Mario kart ? I’m online :) 

Can’t. Not home atm. Sorry. :noparty:

signing out

DiegoMonster
12 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I really want to buy Octo Expansion. Like I’m teetering back and forth about it. :oops:

Can’t. Not home atm. Sorry. :noparty:

Oh .. when will you be home ? 

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Oh .. when will you be home ? 

Few hours.

signing out

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I feel like Super Mario 3D World deserves a port, it was like one of the best games on Wii U. Amazing level design and super fun co-op play :flutter: Bump it up to 1080p and we have a winner on the Switch’s hands :woohoo: 

This

the coop in that game was one of my favourite ever :firega:

homomo

Okay, I’m seriously addicted to Fortnite now.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
28 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone up for fortnite / Mario kart ? I’m online :) 

1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

Okay, I’m seriously addicted to Fortnite now.

Maybe some Mario Kart or Fortnite like...  right now?:hor:

homomo
26 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Maybe some Mario Kart or Fortnite like...  right now?:hor:

I’m about to take a break. If you’re still on in a bit I’ll join!!!

Archived