Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen

Update: I found out how to get a rifle 

and how a team can gang up and kill you in an instant 

homomo

How do I change my character sex and weapons?

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

You can’t if you don’t pay:toofunny: Cosmetics(skins/ harvesting tools/ dances etc.) is the only thing in the game that actually cost real money, I’ve bought several but one skin is hella expensive:toofunny:

tthen
9 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

With sex it's random (unless you cough up cash). In some games you'll play as a guy and in others you'll be a girl. With weapons you just find whatever you can just tobegankeduponbyabunchofassharts

homomo
6 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

You can’t if you don’t pay:toofunny: Cosmetics(skins/ harvesting tools/ dances etc.) is the only thing in the game that actually cost real money, I’ve bought several but one skin is hella expensive:toofunny:

3 minutes ago, tthen said:

With sex it's random (unless you cough up cash). In some games you'll play as a guy and in others you'll be a girl. With weapons you just find whatever you can just tobegankeduponbyabunchofassharts

Omg :rip: 

Can you get the upgrades you’d pay for if you simply progress through the game and get good?

tthen
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Hai what we doin rn

I'm getting the hang of this wanna do squads for a bit (anyone else up?)

7 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Can you get the upgrades you’d pay for if you simply progress through the game and get good?

I think there's a way you can unlock like outfits and stuff but not entirely sure tbh

tthen

Ok so I've been messing around in the lobby and stuff for a bit and apparently you need to connect to an Epic account to play with friends so a heads up I guess

Retron

Another E3, another snubbing of F-Zero. :madge: It's been 15 years, Nintendo!!!!!!

And OH HEY the Smash Invitational is ON RIGHT NOW!

LADYGAGASHOOCK
34 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Nope, you have to purchase them, how you get them however, are different. You can always purchase different skins in the store but also, Fortnite has seasons and is currently in it’s fourth season. Every season has a specific theme and this time around it’s aliens and superheroes/villains etc. and the map changes a bit every week. 

Anyway, every season, you can buy a battle pass (like a season pass) and complete different missions to level up. With every level you gain, you get something. A dance, a skin, an emote etc. So that’s a way to get cosmetics exclusivley from the seasons. These skins are exclusive and won’t appear in the normal store.

River

I just realized that the 3ds was totally gone this year, that means it's over? :cryga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ModernEcstasy

To those asking about the splatoon DLC. It is released tomorrow/ Thursday depending on location :) (Plus Octoling Amiibo’s revealed)

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, River said:

I just realized that the 3ds was totally gone this year, that means it's over? :cryga:

No, M&L Bowser’s Inside Story Remaster is planned for 2019.

12 minutes ago, Retron said:

Another E3, another snubbing of F-Zero. :madge: It's been 15 years, Nintendo!!!!!!

And OH HEY the Smash Invitational is ON RIGHT NOW!

Oooh!

signing out

tthen
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

To those asking about the splatoon DLC. It is released tomorrow/ Thursday depending on location :) (Plus Octoling Amiibo’s revealed)

Vut die fück

What's new in Octo

Archived