💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
10 minutes ago, Retron said:

I don't know what you're talking about. It's a car charger!

(Fine, ok, sorry. :messga:)

I'm triggered because my Switch profile picture is a question block and my Switch game cartridge case is a question block too :toofunny:

17d58a79-4bfe-4832-a6e7-1a30ff6629db._SL417pgysxd5L.jpg

9 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Oh hey btw Donatello won Splatfest slay :vegas:

Darn it :neyde: Won the first mini-Splatfest and lost the next two :giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Darn it :neyde: Won the first mini-Splatfest and lost the next two :giveup:

I lost all 3 :cryga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Punktious
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah :woohoo: It's nice to have everyone on each other's lists in case we play something together, like if not now then future proofing for other games anyway :nick:

I'll look for it. I'll quote you when i get it!!!

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I lost the first one :cryga:

signing out

Haroon
8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

5 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I lost the first one :cryga:

Zachary winning the most Splatfests out of the 3, colour me surprised :neyde: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

Zachary winning the most Splatfests out of the 3, colour me surprised :neyde: 

Yes slay :vegas:

signing out

Tom Nook

The Alolan Forms of Kanto Pokémon will appear in Pokémon GO!

alolakanto-pokemon.jpg

Sunny days are ahead! Whether your forecast calls for rain or shine, we’re celebrating all around the world by introducing some special Pokémon from the tropical Alola region to Pokémon GO. Get ready for some of the Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region to appear in their Alolan forms! These unique variants were first seen in the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games, and they will make their way to Pokémon GO in the coming weeks. I’m shook the fact we are getting Gen VII :udidnt: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

I feel empty knowing that there isn't a Splatfest this weekend :giveup: They must've known that having 3 in a row would get people too used to having it so often :cryga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

I feel empty knowing that there isn't a Splatfest this weekend :giveup: They must've known that having 3 in a row would get people too used to having it so often :cryga:

I’m kinda glad. I was really burned out by after the second one. :/

signing out

Retron

Just discovered that the first ever tweet about Zelda came from my favorite games writer/personality.

Days later, he'd break the 2006 Internet by only giving Twilight Princess an 8.8.

Njx2k9s.png

Haroon
18 hours ago, Retron said:

Days later, he'd break the 2006 Internet by only giving Twilight Princess an 8.8.

It’s a good game but I think that’s about right for a rating :sweat: Possibly the best dungeons of any Zelda game I’ve played but the beginning of the game is so long and boring and the overworld is quite sparse :S 

21 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I’m kinda glad. I was really burned out by after the second one. :/

Actually yeah I do relate a bit, getting to King was feeling more like a chore :spin: 

Meruk Holland

So I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Now, I tried to play the first one but just couldn't get into it for whatever reason. And then I completely skipped Xenoblade Chronicles X. But this one was actually a lot of fun. I play a lot of JRPG's and a big theme amongst my favorite ones is the convoluted plots. Well, that and a hot guy as at least one playable character. (In theory, I should have loved the first Xenoblade Chronicles based on those two principles). 

I have nothing to do for the next week-ish, so I'm probably gonna spend all of that time grinding to try and beat the superbosses in the game. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

So I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Now, I tried to play the first one but just couldn't get into it for whatever reason. And then I completely skipped Xenoblade Chronicles X. But this one was actually a lot of fun. I play a lot of JRPG's and a big theme amongst my favorite ones is the convoluted plots. Well, that and a hot guy as at least one playable character. (In theory, I should have loved the first Xenoblade Chronicles based on those two principles). 

I have nothing to do for the next week-ish, so I'm probably gonna spend all of that time grinding to try and beat the superbosses in the game. 

Good job :applause:

signing out

Retron
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

It’s a good game but I think that’s about right for a rating :sweat: Possibly the best dungeons of any Zelda game I’ve played but the beginning of the game is so long and boring and the overworld is quite sparse :S 

Yep. I'd rate it lower than 8.8, to be honest. Even the HD version, which is much improved.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

2 hours ago, Retron said:

Yep. I'd rate it lower than 8.8, to be honest. Even the HD version, which is much improved.

:neyde:

giphy.gif

I’m not hurt, you are:ohwell:

tenor.gif?itemid=5192684

...:selena:

Archived