💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
On 5/11/2018 at 4:46 AM, Punktious said:

I just wanna play the original OoT on a portable console. Is that too much to ask? :selena:

What's your friend code? :woot:

On 5/17/2018 at 4:54 AM, PopMonstre said:

I can now play league battles in Splatoon 2! :yay:

YAAAAAY :yay: We should get 4 of us together and play sometime, preferably with voice chat because I'm a sucker for teamwork and tactics :gum:

4 hours ago, River said:

ok there was a strange thing with ma switch

So I didn't touch it for like 3-4 days and today when I took it off the dock it was all black and only the power setting was working :(

I turned it off completely and got a long message about an error and then it worked again

But I noticed that the games are a bit lagging? like the timeframe is jumping? something that never happened before..

Is it happening to you too?

Hmm that is weird and it hasn't happened to me :huh: It's still relatively new, right? You should ask the store or Nintendo about it ASAP. The only problem I've ever had is when my Switch's display wasn't turning on at all, like the light was on but it was just showing black, but after I held the power button and switched it off completely and then turned it back on it started working again :shrug:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

YAAAAAY :yay: We should get 4 of us together and play sometime, preferably with voice chat because I'm a sucker for teamwork and tactics :gum:

Hmm that is weird and it hasn't happened to me :huh: It's still relatively new, right? You should ask the store or Nintendo about it ASAP. The only problem I've ever had is when my Switch's display wasn't turning on at all, like the light was on but it was just showing black, but after I held the power button and switched it off completely and then turned it back on it started working again :shrug:

This is what happened actually! I read online and it very common..

About the tv thingy, it was the first time that I plugged (we finally have a tv lol) with MK8 it worked perfect but on SMO sometimes the frame was like not smooth.. I don’t know how to explain, i think it’s the bitrate or timeframe whatever you call it lol like for one second the things on the background moved slow..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Punktious
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

for the Switch? Haven't really used the friend feature that much :cryga: I only have Odyssey and BotW, but I wanna get Splatoon 2 and the new Smash Bros

Retron

I...conic? Not the first thing that came to mind, but OK.

azsRy4l.jpg

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, Retron said:

azsRy4l.jpg

:huntyga: Don’t mean to be dirty but that shape:ladyhaha:Does it come in XL?:ohwell:

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, Retron said:

azsRy4l.jpg

:messga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

Felt so emotional when SteamWorld Dig 2 finished, I went and explored and collected all of the stuff and upgraded fully too :giveup: Really hope they make a part 3 eventually because they've really sucked me in with it, the art style and everything is just so much fun :flutter:

Started playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and breezed through the first 2 levels and didn't understand what the fuss about the difficulty was and then BAM died a few times in the next level :rip: Then it took me like almost an hour to complete World 1's special K level :emma: The levels are super fun though, reminds me a lot of Rayman Legends but the controls are totally different so it's taking a while to get used to :laughga:

On 5/19/2018 at 7:55 AM, River said:

This is what happened actually! I read online and it very common..

About the tv thingy, it was the first time that I plugged (we finally have a tv lol) with MK8 it worked perfect but on SMO sometimes the frame was like not smooth.. I don’t know how to explain, i think it’s the bitrate or timeframe whatever you call it lol like for one second the things on the background moved slow..

If it hasn't sorted itself out then report it to the retailer/Nintendo before it can get any worse :omg:

On 5/19/2018 at 6:12 PM, Punktious said:

for the Switch? Haven't really used the friend feature that much :cryga: I only have Odyssey and BotW, but I wanna get Splatoon 2 and the new Smash Bros

Yeah :woohoo: It's nice to have everyone on each other's lists in case we play something together, like if not now then future proofing for other games anyway :nick:

10 minutes ago, Retron said:

azsRy4l.jpg

I remember seeing that and just awkwardly scrolling past :rip:

Retron
39 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:huntyga: Don’t mean to be dirty but that shape:ladyhaha:Does it come in XL?:ohwell:

:stalkga:

a3Ydl6a.png

PrinceOfTheStorm
51 minutes ago, Retron said:

azsRy4l.jpg

49 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

9 minutes ago, Retron said:

a3Ydl6a.png

This thread

giphy.gif

signing out

Haroon

Mess guys keep this thread clean and appropriate please :wtfga: I don't want to have to lock my own thread :deadbanana:

Retron
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Mess guys keep this thread clean and appropriate please :wtfga: I don't want to have to lock my own thread :deadbanana:

I don't know what you're talking about. It's a car charger!

(Fine, ok, sorry. :messga:)

PrinceOfTheStorm

Oh hey btw Donatello won Splatfest slay :vegas:

signing out

Florian
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It's ok Haroon, you can... loosen up :trollga: 

Spoiler

:giggle: 

River
47 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If it hasn't sorted itself out then report it to the retailer/Nintendo before it can get any worse :omg:

The Switch works fine since it happened :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LADYGAGASHOOCK
23 minutes ago, Retron said:

a3Ydl6a.png

OMG YOU DID NOT:sharon:I’m cackling, I can’t:ladyhaha: I’m bald, cheers!:vegas:

In other news, tonight, Taylor Swift will attend the BBMA and perform Look What You Made Me Do supposedly:firega:

Archived