Ariana Grande performs “No Tears Left to Cry” w/ Nintendo Labo instruments

Spoiler

Ariana Grande for Smash confirmed :gaycat: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

ANYONE ELSE EXCITED ABOUT HYRULE WARRIORS DEFINITIVE EDITION COMING OUT IN 3 DAYS

tumblr_ovbqjsWhoM1qiidnro2_500.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

Has anyone downloaded Kitten Squad? It's a free game on the Eshop, developed by Arcade Distillery in collaboration with PETA. Yes PETA.

It's actually fun and kind of difficult. Definitely entertaining. Although the quest stories are kind of depressing.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

River

I have some Pokemon Switch news, see it as a rumor right now but Serebii posted the info about the titles as unconfirmed

So there will be 2 titles:

Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu

Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee

This is how the title graphic is supposed to be

1526401086981.jpg

The leak:

1526373508858.png

An old leak pic with Eevee on the trainer's hat, it's a few months old and use the USUM graphics so it maybe not even real, but the eevee is interesting..

1526391420321.jpg

So what do you think?

Honestly, if it's true, I'm going to be disappointed.. this is not what I wanted, I'm tired of Kanto, we've been there a few times already..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tom Nook
37 minutes ago, River said:

Gag :gum: 

putting my huge response in the spoiler just in case :hor: 

Spoiler

So the tea so far is

* It's in Kanto. 

* It's supposedly a reimagining of Pokemon Yellow version but with an Eevee and Pikachu version.
* Eevee and Pikachu are implied to be starters.
* Pokemon follow you. Like HG/SS and Yellow version.
* The playable trainers and your rivals are new trainers. Red/Blue are part of the story.
* Catching apparently is like Pokemon GO. (This part seems iffy because the Switch has no touch screen when docked.)
* HMs replaced with Pokeride from Sun and Moon.
* Some sort of connectivity with Pokemon GO. Maybe transferable Pokemon, or a Pokewalker system. Who knows.
* Releases this year.

Here is a comment from a redditor that I thought was interesting :oprah: 
“At first I was pretty upset. But looking at it again, it sounds alright. It's just a normal Pokemon game with GO connectivity. Nothing wrong with that. It's an option like the Pokewalker/Dream World and it may convince GO players want to try out normal Pokemon games. It could be a Red/Blue sequel which would be cool since Red/Blue are part of the story and could serve as our mentors, professors, etc. It could have new Pokemon species since this takes place in the future (and a new Eeveelution since Eevee is implied to be a starter) and since it takes place in the future it'll probably have a totally remixed map. 

As for catching things "GO-style", the switch has no touch capabilities while docked, so this may be the part that crushes this rumor, but at the same time the game could just use the joy-cons to toss Pokeballs, or toss the balls via the joystick, or etc. You don't need a touch screen for that system, so this isn't damning evidence. Though I'd still rather it be an option or 100% fake. The skill catching system in Pokemon GO is good in theory, but it's skill on TOP of RNG. Even a risky perfect throw has a high chance of failure and I'd prefer to use the simple RNG-only system. It'd be a good gimmick to convince GO players to try the traditional games though. If I brought my Switch to a GO raid in my town and showed the kids a catching system like that, they'd want to play for sure. It's also worth noting that Masuda has also said that this game won't be 100% on-the-go or play-at-home. How you play it is determined by your lifestyle. So this hurts the "Pokemon GO touch screen catching system" idea. Even if you hate GO, it's a VERY popular game that routinely hits the top "grossing apps" on the app store. Hell it's more profitable than the normal games now. It'd be a dumb business decision not to take advantage of that audience and try to convert them into trying out a traditional game.

Lastly, I do want to remind people that Masuda mentioned in an interview that we should "keep expectations low" for the new game. Many interviewers implied that this was said in response to people asking if the new game was a new MMO or if they're changing the battle system to an action-based one (which were rampant rumors) but if you want to look at Masuda's response negatively, he could be saying this game won't be what people wanted/were asking for. I'm going to just cross my fingers and assume it's in response to "will this be an MMO?" since almost every interviewer said that was likely the reason he said that. Sources - One: http://gameranx.com/updates/id/114923/article/start-lowering-your-expectations-for-nintendo-switch-pokemon-video-game/Two: https://gamerant.com/pokemon-game-nintendo-switch-dev-details-833/Three: http://www.player.one/pokemon-switch-update-game-informer-pokemon-story-junichi-masuda-interview-118910

Also I hope the damn genwunners realize how much Pokémon panders to Gen I than they like to believe :grr:

I would like to explore a new region that has been rumored to based off of Italy, or Spain :poot: but Pokémon GO’s throwback with the initial launch of the original did very well because of nostalgia :oprah: but I hope they include some of the newer gen because people fail to realize how unbalanced Kanto was :smh: 

River
19 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Gag :gum: 

putting my huge response in the spoiler just in case :hor: 

Hide contents

So the tea so far is

* It's in Kanto. 

* It's supposedly a reimagining of Pokemon Yellow version but with an Eevee and Pikachu version.
* Eevee and Pikachu are implied to be starters.
* Pokemon follow you. Like HG/SS and Yellow version.
* The playable trainers and your rivals are new trainers. Red/Blue are part of the story.
* Catching apparently is like Pokemon GO. (This part seems iffy because the Switch has no touch screen when docked.)
* HMs replaced with Pokeride from Sun and Moon.
* Some sort of connectivity with Pokemon GO. Maybe transferable Pokemon, or a Pokewalker system. Who knows.
* Releases this year.

Here is a comment from a redditor that I thought was interesting :oprah: 
“At first I was pretty upset. But looking at it again, it sounds alright. It's just a normal Pokemon game with GO connectivity. Nothing wrong with that. It's an option like the Pokewalker/Dream World and it may convince GO players want to try out normal Pokemon games. It could be a Red/Blue sequel which would be cool since Red/Blue are part of the story and could serve as our mentors, professors, etc. It could have new Pokemon species since this takes place in the future (and a new Eeveelution since Eevee is implied to be a starter) and since it takes place in the future it'll probably have a totally remixed map. 

As for catching things "GO-style", the switch has no touch capabilities while docked, so this may be the part that crushes this rumor, but at the same time the game could just use the joy-cons to toss Pokeballs, or toss the balls via the joystick, or etc. You don't need a touch screen for that system, so this isn't damning evidence. Though I'd still rather it be an option or 100% fake. The skill catching system in Pokemon GO is good in theory, but it's skill on TOP of RNG. Even a risky perfect throw has a high chance of failure and I'd prefer to use the simple RNG-only system. It'd be a good gimmick to convince GO players to try the traditional games though. If I brought my Switch to a GO raid in my town and showed the kids a catching system like that, they'd want to play for sure. It's also worth noting that Masuda has also said that this game won't be 100% on-the-go or play-at-home. How you play it is determined by your lifestyle. So this hurts the "Pokemon GO touch screen catching system" idea. Even if you hate GO, it's a VERY popular game that routinely hits the top "grossing apps" on the app store. Hell it's more profitable than the normal games now. It'd be a dumb business decision not to take advantage of that audience and try to convert them into trying out a traditional game.

Lastly, I do want to remind people that Masuda mentioned in an interview that we should "keep expectations low" for the new game. Many interviewers implied that this was said in response to people asking if the new game was a new MMO or if they're changing the battle system to an action-based one (which were rampant rumors) but if you want to look at Masuda's response negatively, he could be saying this game won't be what people wanted/were asking for. I'm going to just cross my fingers and assume it's in response to "will this be an MMO?" since almost every interviewer said that was likely the reason he said that. Sources - One: http://gameranx.com/updates/id/114923/article/start-lowering-your-expectations-for-nintendo-switch-pokemon-video-game/Two: https://gamerant.com/pokemon-game-nintendo-switch-dev-details-833/Three: http://www.player.one/pokemon-switch-update-game-informer-pokemon-story-junichi-masuda-interview-118910

Also I hope the damn genwunners realize how much Pokémon panders to Gen I than they like to believe :grr:

I would like to explore a new region that has been rumored to based off of Italy, or Spain :poot: but Pokémon GO’s throwback with the initial launch of the original did very well because of nostalgia :oprah: but I hope they include some of the newer gen because people fail to realize how unbalanced Kanto was :smh: 

Kanto was a mess and still is :selena:

I'm sort of excited-metldowned right now, I don't know what to expect anymore.

I don't want to take my switch for a raid like wtf it can get stolen in 1 sec lol

Buut I was thinking that maybe this way they can actually *fix* some evolution lines with new evolutions + those who are a single pokemon and has no mega..

Tom Nook

Y’all

Spoiler

When you realize Junichi Masuda of GAME FREAK has been tweeting pics of Pikachu and Eevee

tenor.gif?itemid=5794186 

Haroon

ALL THESE POKEMON RUMOURS AND POSSIBLE LEAKS I CANNOT :cryga:

Also someone found these outfits in some Super Mario Odyssey data :excited2:

Spoiler

racing-costume-1526318082372.png

zombie-outfit-1526318082380.png

santa-outfit-1526318082384.png

8-bit-mario-outfit-1526318082389.png

conductor-outfit-1526318082377.png

Even though I haven't touched Super Mario Odyssey since completing it I'm still excited :toofunny: I need to go back onto there and buy all of the outfits they've released over the past few months :emma:

Retron
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

racing-costume-1526318082372.png

FOLKS, this is Mario's ultimate and final form.

We can call it Mario Andretti. :pray:

maxresdefault.jpg

PerfectGUY

I'm super cool with Pokemon GO being a Pokewalker kind of thing

I think it's great to use our phones for data and earn bonuses for the game while still having 99,999% of the Game on the Switch

Tom Nook

[RUMOR] EMILY ROGERS: POKEMON SWITCH WILL BE REVEALED BEFORE MAY ENDS

pokemon-switch-generic-1.jpg?zoom=3&resi

Industry insider and ResetERA forum administrator Emily Rogers has dropped a huge bombshell on the upcoming Pokemon RPG for Nintendo Switch today.

latest?cb=20161203021729

In a blog post on her personal website, Emily wrote the Pokemon RPG for Nintendo Switch will be formally announced “before the end of this month”, in other words by the end of May 2018. She also hinted that the name for the two versions of Pokemon Switch “might raise a few eyebrows”.

K6EQj.gif

Source: https://nintendosoup.com/emily-rogers-pokemon-switch-will-be-revealed-before-may-ends/

what do y’all think hennies shall we expect a teaser very soon, or suffer BloodPop x Gaga blueballs tease :selena: 

River
Just now, Gardevoir said:

[RUMOR] EMILY ROGERS: POKEMON SWITCH WILL BE REVEALED BEFORE MAY ENDS

pokemon-switch-generic-1.jpg?zoom=3&resi

Industry insider and ResetERA forum administrator Emily Rogers has dropped a huge bombshell on the upcoming Pokemon RPG for Nintendo Switch today.

latest?cb=20161203021729

In a blog post on her personal website, Emily wrote the Pokemon RPG for Nintendo Switch will be formally announced “before the end of this month”, in other words by the end of May 2018. She also hinted that the name for the two versions of Pokemon Switch “might raise a few eyebrows”.

K6EQj.gif

Source: https://nintendosoup.com/emily-rogers-pokemon-switch-will-be-revealed-before-may-ends/

what do y’all think hennies shall we expect a teaser very soon, or suffer BloodPop x Gaga blueballs tease :selena: 

I don't know what to believe anymore..

The logos are mostly fake.. the Eevee is fan made and the Pikachu is like a bad copy of the Detective Pikachu logo in Japanese..

And the leak is for April the 1st

But Serebii posted it on the main page and usually they don't do it

Can they just announce it, I'm going crazy :cryga:

Haroon

Makes me wonder though, if USUM were the last games for the 3DS line does that mean the DPP remakes are gonna be on Switch? :confused: 

Lagg

The leaks are scaring me god :saladga:

I'd rather have it by 2019. Sh*t or not we'll probably end up buying the game anyway. I mean look at the gens after 5. :emma:

Game Freak sure loves our money :selena:

Spoiler

Dropping the series if I notice another round of immense incompetence on the developers' part. :neyde:

10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Makes me wonder though, if USUM were the last games for the 3DS line does that mean the DPP remakes are gonna be on Switch? :confused: 

If the Switch games turn out to be good, then I hope so. Otherwise, I want my baby Sinnoh left untouched. :neyde:

ModernEcstasy

Have y’all heard the latest in the  Pokémon : Let’s Go rumours?

Nintendo have regestered the domains for Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Eevee. 

Looks like this may be true!!!! I’m willing to bet that it will be revealed next week via a Pokémon Direct :excited2:

Archived