💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
50 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

So I just finished all my exams for the semester and finally started Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Switch...

Yall they were NOT KIDDING when they said this game is difficult :selena:

I am dying more than the start of BOTW and that’s saying something. SEND HELP SOS

My preorder still hasn’t arrived :smh: I’m gonna be able to ask them what the hell is going on tomorrow because it’ll be the 5th working day. Praying for whoever answers my call because you don’t wanna mess with a gamer’s preorder :grr: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

My preorder still hasn’t arrived :smh: I’m gonna be able to ask them what the hell is going on tomorrow because it’ll be the 5th working day. Praying for whoever answers my call because you don’t wanna mess with a gamer’s preorder :grr: 

Dear Nintendo,

giphy.gif

with love,

@Haroon

Retron
3 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

So I just finished all my exams for the semester and finally started Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Switch...

Yall they were NOT KIDDING when they said this game is difficult :selena:

I am dying more than the start of BOTW and that’s saying something. SEND HELP SOS

There's someone who can answer your call for help.

2000?cb=20180112023905&path-prefix=en

YourWhiskyMouth
1 minute ago, Retron said:

There's someone who can answer your call for help.

2000?cb=20180112023905&path-prefix=en

:laughga:

I'm too proud to resort to that..

Spoiler

at least in the first day of playing :stalkga: then dignity goes out the window :trollga:

Retron

Nintendo has confirmed to Kotaku that the Virtual Console won't be coming to Switch.

Nintendo spokesperson: “There are currently no plans to bring classic games together under the Virtual Console banner as has been done on other Nintendo systems. ... There are a variety of ways in which classic games from Nintendo and other publishers are made available on Nintendo Switch, such as through Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo eShop or as packaged collections.”

https://kotaku.com/virtual-console-is-not-coming-to-switch-nintendo-says-1825848253

Glad I kept my Wii U. :selena:

Punktious
4 hours ago, Retron said:

Nintendo has confirmed to Kotaku that the Virtual Console won't be coming to Switch.

Nintendo spokesperson: “There are currently no plans to bring classic games together under the Virtual Console banner as has been done on other Nintendo systems. ... There are a variety of ways in which classic games from Nintendo and other publishers are made available on Nintendo Switch, such as through Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo eShop or as packaged collections.”

https://kotaku.com/virtual-console-is-not-coming-to-switch-nintendo-says-1825848253

I just wanna play the original OoT on a portable console. Is that too much to ask? :selena:

Haroon

Finished Steamworld Dig, it was a nice and short 10 hour journey :nick: Probably takes a lot less to finish the story but longer if you want to collect and upgrade everything to the max, I upgraded and collected everything as I went along so me finishing the story was me finishing the actual game :laughga:

Now I’m so excited to play Steamworld Dig 2 because I’ve heard and read that it turns everything up a notch and is better than its predecessor :excited2:

On 09/05/2018 at 1:14 AM, Retron said:

And a ton of "VC" games are already on the eShop, released as ports by Hamster.

Oooh which? I haven’t really explored the eShop :O 

4 hours ago, Retron said:

DARN IT I gave my Wii U that had Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 to my sister :cryga: I think they’re missing out on a big opportunity here. I mean it makes no sense too, they're putting so much emphasis on ports so players can experience and enjoy previous games but then they’re getting rid of Virtual Console :duck: Especially for something as successful as the Switch, we’ve got so many people who would want to take classic titles with them on the go and it has a touchscreen so it can really do those DS titles justice

DiegoMonster

New Splatoon Secret Project Is Set To "Shock The World" Just Days Before E3

large.jpg

Splatoon's popularity has been soaring through the roof just lately; Splatoon 2's sales have already overtaken those of its predecessor, and we've seen that the game's Inklings characters are finally being invited to join in the Super Smash Bros. fun.

According to Siliconera, things look like they might be about to get even bigger, however; Nintendo has reportedly teased a future announcement for new Splatoon info that will "shock the world". The news comes from Japanese manga magazine Jump, where Nintendo has stated that this is a project that has been under preparation behind the scenes. The news is expected to be officially revealed on 9th June - just days before E3 and the Splatoon 2 World Championships.

It's pretty hard to guess what this could actually be. Our initial thoughts jumped to the idea of a Fortnite / PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds-style Battle Royale mode, with new, larger maps hosting a larger number of Inklings for the ultimate showdown. One interesting point to mention from the tease, though, is that the report specifically talks about a "Splatoon" project, not "Splatoon 2".

Nintendo is usually very precise about the wording and terminology of its franchises, so could this hint at something not related specifically to Splatoon 2? Could this be a sequel, or maybe not even video game-related?

Source: NintendoLife

Haroon

Oooooooh :udidnt: I’m gonna keep expectations low and just assume that it’s the date of Octo Expansion’s release :flop:

River

help

Is it normal that the gold points are expiring so soon?

I got mine through March-April and now I got an email that they will expire by the end of May

It's like barely a month.. I don't like this rush..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

Finished Steamworld Dig, it was a nice and short 10 hour journey :nick: Probably takes a lot less to finish the story but longer if you want to collect and upgrade everything to the max, I upgraded and collected everything as I went along so me finishing the story was me finishing the actual game :laughga:

Now I’m so excited to play Steamworld Dig 2 because I’ve heard and read that it turns everything up a notch and is better than its predecessor :excited2:

Oooh which? I haven’t really explored the eShop :O 

DARN IT I gave my Wii U that had Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 to my sister :cryga: I think they’re missing out on a big opportunity here. I mean it makes no sense too, they're putting so much emphasis on ports so players can experience and enjoy previous games but then they’re getting rid of Virtual Console :duck: Especially for something as successful as the Switch, we’ve got so many people who would want to take classic titles with them on the go and it has a touchscreen so it can really do those DS titles justice

The media did a mess with the info about the VC..

There will be a new VC, with a different name and new features.. the new unnamed VC will have a leaderboard and online features..

LADYGAGASHOOCK
15 minutes ago, River said:

help

Is it normal that the gold points are expiring so soon?

I got mine through March-April and now I got an email that they will expire by the end of May

It's like barely a month.. I don't like this rush..

:confused:That’s weird. They should be available for 12 months:omg: 

I would contact them just to make sure everything is ok:happy:

River
5 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:confused:That’s weird. They should be available for 12 months:omg: 

I would contact them just to make sure everything is ok:happy:

I did! thanks! :)

LADYGAGASHOOCK
16 minutes ago, River said:

I did! thanks! :)

Holy ****:saladga: I got the email too:omg::toofunny: 

This is so weird:deadbanana:

River
7 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Holy ****:saladga: I got the email too:omg::toofunny: 

This is so weird:deadbanana:

OMG so you see!!!  it's so weird!!

Unless we don't understand this mail :selena:

Maybe it just shows that 0 points will expire this month and what remain is what we have?

Hardthinking.gif

Archived