Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

retroglamx
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Who’s Jordy by the way? They added me with my friend code so they must be from here :laughga:

WELCOME :woot: Added you to my friends and I’ll add your code to the OP when I’m on my laptop later :yay: Which games do you play? :flutter: 

Thanks Haroon! I just finished playing Mario Odyssey and I'm currently trying to complete Breath of The Wild at 100 % but it's just so damn much. The territory is huge and I haven't bought the DLC yet. I'm dying to get that motorcyle.

I'm super excited for Hyrule Warriors as I never played it before and I think I want to buy Splatoon 2 as well.

I'll add you when I get back home :kara:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
17 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone getting Nintendo Labo? Am I the only one that might buy it next week ? :laughga: 

btw Nintendo Labo outsold God of War in Japan by almost double of its sales ! Nintendo keeps wrecking other consoles hardware and software wise ! 

My thoughts are the same as Gustav really, like it seems cool but I can't see myself playing it that much after setting it up, like I don't see longevity in me playing it personally :sweat: I'm very interested to see what people make and come up with themselves though seeing as they can go and get cardboard, cut it into shapes that they want, and then assemble something totally different. Then they can use the Toy-Con Garage feature to add all those inputs and outputs, so I'm super excited to see people's creativity flourish with that :excited2: I'm not very creative myself though :flop:

I'm gonna be buying both kits for my nephews though and assembling it with them, so if it turns out to be super fun I might get another one for myself :shrug:

16 hours ago, retroglamx said:

Thanks Haroon! I just finished playing Mario Odyssey and I'm currently trying to complete Breath of The Wild at 100 % but it's just so damn much. The territory is huge and I haven't bought the DLC yet. I'm dying to get that motorcyle.

I'm super excited for Hyrule Warriors as I never played it before and I think I want to buy Splatoon 2 as well.

I'll add you when I get back home :kara:

You're the same as me then, I'm not gonna be getting the DLC until I've completed the game 100% :toofunny: Omg you totally need to get Splatoon 2, it's so much fun :giveup:

12 hours ago, Retron said:

This belongs here, right? Yeah, I'm just gonna say it does. :ladyhaha:

LOOOOOL what is this :deadbanana: I cracked up :rip:

Retron
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOOOL what is this :deadbanana: I cracked up :rip:

It's an edit of a scene from American Psycho where they compare business cards. American Psycho is... a crazy movie.

Haroon
5 hours ago, Retron said:

It's an edit of a scene from American Psycho where they compare business cards. American Psycho is... a crazy movie.

I know I just meant "what is this" as in it's hilarious and ridiculous :laughga: Whoever did it did an amazing job with the card editing though, it looks so realistic :shocked:

14 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

:applause: Congrats to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for outselling the original Mario Kart 8 for Wii U :applause:

zufkz3eeg7u01.png

Source: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

I hope they'll release some DLC for it like they did for the original one :giveup: For the people who played the Wii U one it's been a long time with the same tracks :sweat: It'd be fine if they didn't because each race online is different anyway but still it'd be cool if they did seeing as they've got an even larger audience than before now

Tom Nook

Nintendo Switch Online Service details coming in May!

un421zi1wcu01.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

DiegoMonster

I played salmon run for the first one and I loved it ! Co op play against bosses is kind of my favourite way to play in multiplayer ! Anyone wants to help me playing later today ? Btw I don’t know how that works, sometimes it’s available to play and sometimes it’s not 

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I played salmon run for the first one and I loved it ! Co op play against bosses is kind of my favourite way to play in multiplayer ! Anyone wants to help me playing later today ? Btw I don’t know how that works, sometimes it’s available to play and sometimes it’s not 

I want all of us to play together at some point. :giveup:

signing out

Tom Nook

Tournament style Splatfest for May! 

tumblr_p7s1gs7WpH1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

A special tournament-style Splatfest is coming to Splatoon 2! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are rising up to take the stage, and it’s up to you to vote and battle for your favorite Turtle!

The first of three Splatfest tournaments will pit Raph against Leo on 5/4-5/5, with the second on 5/11-5/12, featuring Mikey vs. Donnie, and the final match between the winners takes place on 5/18-5/19. Which brother will take the crown?

The first round of the @tmnt Splatfest features Raph vs. Leo and oozes into action 5/4 at 9pm PT!

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Retron
42 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

A special tournament-style Splatfest is coming to Splatoon 2! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are rising up to take the stage, and it’s up to you to vote and battle for your favorite Turtle!

Leo is my hero. :pray:

Haroon

I'VE PREORDERED DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE AND STEAMWORLD DIG 2 :excited2:

I'm not gonna be playing Steamworld Dig 2 until I've played and completed the first from the eShop anyway but I was just worried about struggling to find it later. It's weird because the Nintendo site doesn't actually stock a lot of Switch games. Whereas when you go on like GAME (GameStop in the US) they have soooooo many more there which you would've never known about from the Nintendo site :duck:

17 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Omg it's so much fun! :woot: It's a bit weird with timing, like it stays on for like 30-36 hours but also has a 12 hour break between and after that the map and the weapons change :laughga: I really like how it makes you use different weapons and takes you out of your comfort zone.

9 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

I want all of us to play together at some point. :giveup:

Same :giveup: I'm gonna be back to properly playing my Switch after Wednesday, so maybe we can all get together later this week for Splatoon 2 or back to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe :yay:

8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Oooooh interesting :omg: I know like nothing about the Ninja Turtles though except that they caused a massive increase in people having turtles as pets and then people got bored and discarded them so they got banned for a while :emma: I'll probably flip a coin or something

Florian

Hey guys :hug: 

I'm supposed to buy the Switch next week ( :excited2: ) and I've been reading about it lately  because I'm in Canada rn but I move back to France in 2 months and I wanted to be sure that everything is compatible.

So tonight I found an interesting thread on a gaming forum about people changing their country on the Nintendo account to go to another country e-shop and buy games cheaper (like BotW is 69.99€ on the French e-shop, 59€ in Norway when converted, 49€ in the US but that's probably without the taxes). I also read that it could be less expensive to buy the games on Amazon. :emma: I'm just very confused :emma: 

How and where are you guys buying your games ? :emma: And are you changing your e-shop country ? :emma: 

YourWhiskyMouth
On 4/28/2018 at 12:38 AM, Haroon said:

I'VE PREORDERED DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE

76jqG.gif

Haroon
1 hour ago, Florian said:

Hey guys :hug: 

I'm supposed to buy the Switch next week ( :excited2: ) and I've been reading about it lately  because I'm in Canada rn but I move back to France in 2 months and I wanted to be sure that everything is compatible.

So tonight I found an interesting thread on a gaming forum about people changing their country on the Nintendo account to go to another country e-shop and buy games cheaper (like BotW is 69.99€ on the French e-shop, 59€ in Norway when converted, 49€ in the US but that's probably without the taxes). I also read that it could be less expensive to buy the games on Amazon. :emma: I'm just very confused :emma: 

How and where are you guys buying your games ? :emma: And are you changing your e-shop country ? :emma: 

It's not region locked so you're fine, only thing you need to worry about is making sure that the AC adapter included with your system in Canada fits into your power supply things in France, if not then you'll need a converter but that's not a big deal :laughga:

I just get my games physically from either Nintendo themselves, GAME (biggest game retailer here, same as GameStop but a different name), or Argos (they sell pretty much everything) :shrug: 

50 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

76jqG.gif

Just a few days left :giveup: I'm so excited for us :woot:

Archived