game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
On 4/22/2018 at 6:47 AM, River said:

LOL it happened to once with Rayman :selena: I almost broke the pc lol

OMG  I never thought about damaging it, I shake all of it :cryga:

We don't have a tv yet, we are still filling the house little by little.. so I prefer the handheld, I don't want to shake and like hit the Switch screen lol

LOL :sharon: I'm quite butterfingery so it's not something I'd want to risk :flop:

23 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

Plus either screenshot or look up tutorials later, as you can’t review them, which sucks. But after you get used to it, you should be fine.

I agree with this.

Omg let it happen!

Wow that's weird, maybe that's something they can patch to add in :confused: And yeah you're right, I think actually experiencing it will make it stay in my head. Practice makes perfect :awesome:

About :derpio:, either of us should submit it into the next Emoticon Competition and then get everyone here to vote for it, our numbers are enough to overwhelm the forum and rule GGD :green: First the cover photo for this section, next the site itself :creepflop:

2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Completely random buuuuuut :laughga:

Gaga is obvi working with BloodPop and he is also close to HANA an another artist and guess what she stans Splatoon, I’m gagged

Omg wasn't BloodPop the one that tweeted a screenshot of him levelling up on Splatoon 2 or something? :laughga: inb4 the Squid Sisters open for the LG6 tour like Hatsune Miku opened for artRave :queenga:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK

Since I will be bussy the coming week and will not even get the chance to even touch my Switch, I wonder if any of you play Fortnite?:hor:

If you do, you can add me by my username Gbump:bon:(who doesn’t love a good bump:bon:jk:poot:)

I’m at level 57:unicorn:

2685772917.jpg

7 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Since I will be bussy the coming week and will not even get the chance to even touch my Switch, I wonder if any of you play Fortnite?:hor:

If you do, you can add me by my username Gbump:bon:(who doesn’t love a good bump:bon:jk:poot:)

I’m at level 57:unicorn:

2685772917.jpg

I’m xJGD95.

On xBox :poot: 

Y’all I just got a new job!  Now I have coins for more games, but even less free time for playing :selena: 

Haroon
8 hours ago, JGD said:

Y’all I just got a new job!  Now I have coins for more games, but even less free time for playing :selena: 

CONGRATULATIONS :woot: You can always buy us games because we have free time to play :poot:

Wolfenstein II coming June 29! Download size will be 13.7 GB.

I've never played a game from that series before, but might check it out actually :happy: regardless it's pretty cool we're getting such a demanding game ported to the Switch!

19 hours ago, JGD said:

Congratz! :excited2: And that last sentence is all too true :giveup::giggle:

Retron

m1QVqBU.gif !!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE !!!!!!! m1QVqBU.gif

The Switch has been hacked. A massive flaw in the Switch's Nvidia Tegra processor can be exploited to run custom software on the Switch. Since the vulnerability is in the hardware rather than software, it will be difficult for Nintendo to patch over. Opens the door to running homebrew software, Linux, and of course, pirated games on your Switch.

Switch Hackers Say Nintendo Can't Patch Their New Jailbreak
https://kotaku.com/switch-hackers-say-nintendo-cant-patch-their-new-jailbr-1825508582

2 hours ago, ZeldaJ said:

Wolfenstein II coming June 29! Download size will be 13.7 GB.

I've never played a game from that series before, but might check it out actually :happy: regardless it's pretty cool we're getting such a demanding game ported to the Switch!

It's great! There are some truly insane moments in that game.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 minutes ago, Retron said:

The Switch has been hacked. A massive flaw in the Switch's Nvidia Tegra processor can be exploited to run custom software on the Switch. Since the vulnerability is in the hardware rather than software, it will be difficult for Nintendo to patch over. Opens the door to running homebrew software, Linux, and of course, pirated games on your Switch.

Switch Hackers Say Nintendo Can't Patch Their New Jailbreak
https://kotaku.com/switch-hackers-say-nintendo-cant-patch-their-new-jailbr-1825508582

It's great! There are some truly insane moments in that game.

Oh GOD NO:saladga: nasty ass mess incoming:air:

Tom Nook

:woot:Splatoon Ver. 3.0.0 is available today:woot:

This is a whale of an update and features a bunch of fresh new features and gear!

tumblr_inline_p7nvelBCM51t4m0j9_1280.png

First and foremost, the super competitive X Rank arrives. S+10 ranked players will now be registered as X Rank, and will battle for X Power level. Even better, the top 500 players each month will be listed on the SplatNet 2 app! Think you’ve got what it takes? Small feature: When a player has reached X Rank in the Ranked Battle mode they are currently playing pressing in the L and R sticks at the same time while in the lobby will cause the player to strike a special pose.

tumblr_inline_p7nwqrB5hV1t4m0j9_1280.jpg

Secondly, prepare for over 100 new and returning pieces of gear to keep your style fresh. Why not try a new style for Spring?

tumblr_inline_p7nwr8CnCd1t4m0j9_1280.jpg

In addition, prepare to be star-struck as the Squid Sisters reunite! Version 3.0 will see Callie rejoin Marie in Tentakeel Outpost once an in-game event has occurred, and she’ll also keep track of various multiplayer stats!

Phew! We hope this research has been helpful, but now we’re off to go do some push-ups (okay, push-up) to prepare for X Rank while listening to the bumping new chiptunes from Chirpy Chips!

tumblr_p7nwdlO8kM1u3akyno3_1280.jpg

With all the discussion around Version 3.0, we forgot to mention that Camp Triggerfish is also making a big return tonight! This wooden fort is situated in the middle of a lake: the perfect place for splatting in the great outdoors. Prepare for fresh air, team building memories, and (hopefully not) falling in the water…

There are also FOUR more weapons arriving tonight. Moving forward, a batch of several weapons will be added once a month instead of the ol’ “once a week” schedule that was happening. Ammo Knights will soon be stocked with:

-Neo Splash-o-matic w/ Burst Bombs & Suction-Bomb Launcher

tumblr_p7nwdlO8kM1u3akyno7_1280.jpg

-Foil Squeezer w/ Splat Bomb & Bubble Blower

tumblr_p7nwdlO8kM1u3akyno5_1280.jpg

-New Squiffer w/ Autobomb & Baller

tumblr_p7nwdlO8kM1u3akyno8_1280.jpg

-Glooga Dualies Deco w/ Splash Wall & Baller

tumblr_p7nwdlO8kM1u3akyno6_1280.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

retroglamx

Hi everyone,

Here's my friend code:

SW-4482-4741-9126

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Haroon

Who’s Jordy by the way? They added me with my friend code so they must be from here :laughga:

12 hours ago, retroglamx said:

Hi everyone,

Here's my friend code:

SW-4482-4741-9126

WELCOME :woot: Added you to my friends and I’ll add your code to the OP when I’m on my laptop later :yay: Which games do you play? :flutter: 

DiegoMonster

Anyone getting Nintendo Labo? Am I the only one that might buy it next week ? :laughga: 

btw Nintendo Labo outsold God of War in Japan by almost double of its sales ! Nintendo keeps wrecking other consoles hardware and software wise ! 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
37 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone getting Nintendo Labo? Am I the only one that might buy it next week ? :laughga: 

No and yes:trollga:....jk:derpga:

ln my opinion, I think the whole concept of involving those (pizza:lolga:)boxes are cool but I feel like the software itself is kind of lacking :green:To me it just doesn’t feel like a fun game to play late at night:shrug:

It would’ve been more satisfying to buy it if the game was like Mario Party, Wii Party U or Wii Sports and used the boxes for minigames:flutter:

But I’m glad you like it though:nick:

Archived