💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You need to Rayman Legends, it's amazing and beautiful :giveup: One of the best platformers I've ever played :flutter:

Yeah I was thinking I could get that one but since I’m getting 60 eur. Games, I think I’ll takr the chance to get an expensive one aswell just not to miss the opportunity :flop: I might get Rayman later aswell 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

@Haroon I tried pming you but forgot you're a busy important man :selena: wanted to ask you about something (Nintendo related)

Haroon
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yeah I was thinking I could get that one but since I’m getting 60 eur. Games, I think I’ll takr the chance to get an expensive one aswell just not to miss the opportunity :flop: I might get Rayman later aswell 

Ahhh is it one of those "buy 3 and get the cheapest free"? :toofunny: You end up having to get 3 top priced games like that :deadbanana: It's still a good deal though :flutter:

13 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

@Haroon I tried pming you but forgot you're a busy important man :selena: wanted to ask you about something (Nintendo related)

LOL no I'm just a mess with PMs :sharon: I'm really bad at managing my inbox, I've got loads of old ones piled up that I haven't gotten rid of and others that I haven't read and replied to yet either :flop: Need to do a massive clear out because 95% of my inbox is dead PMs :laughga: I've made some space now :happy:

DiegoMonster
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Ahhh is it one of those "buy 3 and get the cheapest free"? :toofunny: You end up having to get 3 top priced games like that :deadbanana: It's still a good deal though :flutter:

LOL no I'm just a mess with PMs :sharon: I'm really bad at managing my inbox, I've got loads of old ones piled up that I haven't gotten rid of and others that I haven't read and replied to yet either :flop: Need to do a massive clear out because 95% of my inbox is dead PMs :laughga: I've made some space now :happy:

yeah and i end up spending 120 euros anyway, but a free gam is a free game I guess :D 

PopMonstre

I got Bayonetta 1 and 2...I think she snatched my wig and is wearing it as her outfit :giveup: what a woman

PrinceOfTheStorm

I have put in an extra 13 hours after beating Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It’s becoming way too addictive. :firega:

Also how are the people who got Star Allies  enjoying it?

signing out

Retron

Looking over what happened on the Nindie stream and OH MY GOD --

A remaster of Lumines 1 is coming to current consoles! Lumines is my favorite puzzle series. Great mix of music and visuals. Picking it up on Switch makes the most sense to me.

Nintendo is having a sale, a couple of the games that are on sale:  DOOM, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and ARMS for €39.99 each (they were €59.99). L.A. Noire is now €37.49 (was €49.99); Rocket League is now €14.99 (previously €19.99) and FIFA 18 is just €29.99. :excited2: (don't know the prices in USD :emma:)

Retron
27 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:
(don't know the prices in USD :emma:)

Nintendo of America hates making us happy, so no such promotion is going on over here. :giveup:

Not saying there won't be a big spring sale, but nothing right now.

Haroon
21 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Nintendo is having a sale, a couple of the games that are on sale:  DOOM, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and ARMS for €39.99 each (they were €59.99). L.A. Noire is now €37.49 (was €49.99); Rocket League is now €14.99 (previously €19.99) and FIFA 18 is just €29.99. :excited2: (don't know the prices in USD :emma:)

Darn at this just being for eShop :grr: I want Skyrim physically :giveup: 

30 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Darn at this just being for eShop :grr: I want Skyrim physically :giveup: 

I have the exact same struggle, Skyrim is one of those games I need a physical copy of:giveup: (+I would have to buy a SD card because I don't have the space for 14 GB either :laughga:)

Haroon
37 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I have the exact same struggle, Skyrim is one of those games I need a physical copy of:giveup: (+I would have to buy a SD card because I don't have the space for 14 GB either :laughga:)

Yeah same, I still haven’t gotten one yet :emma: I like opening the little tab and pressing the game and switching games, it’s the little things in life :cryga: 

That being said, I was really liking the idea of moving around with my Switch just by itself and changing games without having to actually do anything except going to the Home menu, so I may be converted to the digital side of things soon :gum: But then you can’t return games for store credit which I do when I’m totally done with a console. It only nets between £30-£40 altogether at the end of the day but that’s still basically 1 free game after trading in the old ones :shrug: 

4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah same, I still haven’t gotten one yet :emma: I like opening the little tab and pressing the game and switching games, it’s the little things in life :cryga: 

That being said, I was really liking the idea of moving around with my Switch just by itself and changing games without having to actually do anything except going to the Home menu, so I may be converted to the digital side of things soon :gum: But then you can’t return games for store credit which I do when I’m totally done with a console. It only nets between £30-£40 altogether at the end of the day but that’s still basically 1 free game after trading in the old ones :shrug: 

It can honestly be such a hassle to switch game cartridges sometimes :laughga: I honestly would go all digital if SD cards weren't so expensive and I didn't love the physical game cases. And you get 5% of the games price as gold points, versus 1% when redeeming physical games. :emma:

Do you return games & such at Gamestop, or another store? I've heard Gamestop can be such a rip-off in those situations :cryga:

6 hours ago, Retron said:

Nintendo of America hates making us happy, so no such promotion is going on over here. :giveup:

Not saying there won't be a big spring sale, but nothing right now.

I always assumed the eShop sales were almost the same regardless of region, are they not? :(

Retron
58 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I always assumed the eShop sales were almost the same regardless of region, are they not? :(

Nope. :cryga:

US eShop has 5 games on sale right now. Four 3DS, one Switch.

Archived