Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Yes Derek correct? If you look at my play history you can see I have no life :selena:

I have to wait for my Switch to charge :poot: 

I'm not one to judge :) I can't wait for the Pokemon switch game..... that will take all of my time lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

@JaneTheC @JGD @Haroon @Banshee @NintendoMONSTER I forgot who has Splatoon 2 and who doesn't :derpga: (we should create a list) 

The third SplatFest is upon us :tony:

tumblr_ouu7g5d2GU1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The next Splatfest has been announced, and it’s a clash between super hero powers! Will you fight for Team Flight or get inky for Team Invisibility? Settle the score September 1st-2nd.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Two new Pokémon trailers has been released! :excited2:

If a Kommo-o knowing the move Clanging Scales is given a piece of the exclusive Z-Crystal Kommonium Z to hold, it will be able to use the Dragon-type Z-Move Clangorous Soulblaze.

Its additional effects are extremely powerful, raising the user's Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed all by one stage. And this surprising move is the first Z-Move to be able to attack all opponents when battling against multiple Pokémon.

alola.jpg 

Ominous dark clouds are spreading in the sky above the Alola region, the setting of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon. New buildings and landscapes appear that were not previously seen in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

p03_01.jpg 

The look of the main characters’ outfits has changed from the first trip through the Alola region—just in time for them to begin a new adventure! Choose the Pokémon that will become your partner, and set out on a journey through the world of Alola!

Tom Nook

High Quality comparison of the map of Alola in Sun & Moon:

Alola_Map_final.jpg

and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon:

showfile.asp?r=2017&pk=0&a=full&i=3547&f

PrinceOfTheStorm
22 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

@JaneTheC @JGD @Haroon @Banshee @NintendoMONSTER I forgot who has Splatoon 2 and who doesn't :derpga: (we should create a list) 

The third SplatFest is upon us :tony:

tumblr_ouu7g5d2GU1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The next Splatfest has been announced, and it’s a clash between super hero powers! Will you fight for Team Flight or get inky for Team Invisibility? Settle the score September 1st-2nd.

Flight!

signing out

Haroon

Been super busy this week and not even touched the Switch :cryga: Gonna spend my weekend brushing up (I realised the pun after typing this because I'm an Octobrush user :bon:) on Splatoon 2 and exploring the wilderness of Faron in Breath of the Wild :woohoo:

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, Princess Zelda said:

You should tbh :gaysia: I understand though, the dungeons have always been like the most exciting part about Zelda games (besides the storylines). 

And yeah :flutter: huh, did you actually alternate between the two during matches? I'm actually glad they were split 'cause I've never been a fan of Sheik's playstyle. 

I feel like the Zelda puzzles just have a way of making you feel like such a genius even if it's as simple as lighting a line of unlit torches :deadbanana:

Yeah to throw my opponent because they'd need to change it up because they're playing against a different fighter :poot: I guess that's exactly why they were split though :rip: I stopped playing as Sheik when they got rid of the electric chain thing, that bomb just didn't do it for me :sweat:

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, Gardevoir said:

The Japanese Pokémon Center would be releasing sleeping plushes of Eevee and the Eeveelutions on August 26th. :excited2:

Link to Site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2017/08/170810_p04.html?news_recommend_tag=post

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:44 PM, Gardevoir said:

The online Japanese Pokémon would also be selling plastic dessert figurines inspired by different Pokémon and desserts:woohoo: 

Link to site: https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/sp/?p_cd=4521329219745

UGH WHY IS THIS STUFF SO PERFECT AND WHY WAS I NOT BORN IN JAPAN :cryga:

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:20 AM, Gardevoir said:

Am I the only one who uses their Mii as their Nintendo avi? :selena: I see like 4 BOTW Links and I'm the only one who can probably get a vague idea of what I look like :selena:

I use the question block from the Mario series because I couldn't pick what to use so that block portrayed my confusion and indecision perfectly :awesome:

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:30 AM, Creativek said:

I can't wait for the Pokemon switch game..... that will take all of my time lol

Literally goodbye real life when that comes out :toofunny:

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Banshee said:

I'm on team invisibility :gaycat: sorry Pearl

Tempted to do that just to be devil's advocate :green:

Team Flight:

Vs3murB.gif

Staryu
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Tempted to do that just to be devil's advocate :green:

Team Flight:

Vs3murB.gif

I'm happy that this splatfest will probably be more evenly split. Fighting against my own team was so annoying in the past two splatfests. :deadbanana: 

Tom Nook

:woot: New DLC weapon for Splatoon 2 :woot: 

tumblr_ouw25szdVm1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Tonight, a classic weapon will become available at Ammo Knights. Re-introducing the Classic Squiffer! This charger is a bit short on range, but can charge up quickly, allowing you to jump into the fray. You can use the Point Sensor sub weapon to sniff out hidden opponents, allowing you and your allies to overrun and outnumber marked enemies. It’s also accompanied with Ink Armor as a special. As Sheldon put it, this set’s great for anyone confident with a charger in close quarters. 

Princess Zelda
On 19/8/2017 at 2:23 AM, Haroon said:

I feel like the Zelda puzzles just have a way of making you feel like such a genius even if it's as simple as lighting a line of unlit torches :deadbanana:

Yeah to throw my opponent because they'd need to change it up because they're playing against a different fighter :poot: I guess that's exactly why they were split though :rip: I stopped playing as Sheik when they got rid of the electric chain thing, that bomb just didn't do it for me :sweat:

Lmfao right? :smh: I do think some puzzles are pretty hard to figure out at first though. Or maybe I'm just dumb :poot: 

That makes sense. I think it's been said a lot that they were made to play like that since, supposedly, Zelda has the kill moves and Sheik the combo potential. Yeah, that and the 3DS' limitations :giveup: also the reason why Ice Climbers were murdered tbh. And oh I hate that bomb, it feels useless :air:

Tom Nook

🚨 NEW MAPS FOR SPLATOON 2 🚨

tumblr_ov2x0eeGBM1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

We learned that on Friday evening, a new stage will be added to the mix. The Manta Maria is a large sailboat moored at a harbor near Inkopolis, and it will soon be the site of many fierce ink battles. The towering masts and nets in the center of the stage will likely be a key area of conflict.

We’ve noticed that Inklings often choose to do battle on or near bodies of water, even though their bodies are incompatible with water. It could be that they revel in the danger of it, but more research is needed on this subject.

----------------------------------------

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

An update to the Splatoon 2 game will be released this evening: Version 1.2.0. For details, please visit this page: 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

One of the key updates is that Grizzco Industries has apparently established a new location for its Salmon Run operation. This location is known as Lost Outpost. It appears to be an abandoned settlement near a coastal region.

You can use the walls of the main structure to evade Salmonid attacks, but the walls will also block your line of sight. You’ll need to be even more vigilant in watching your teammates’ backs.

This stage will be available via The Shoal for local multiplayer later this evening, as well as rotated into upcoming online work-shifts.

@Haroon @Stan Is My Name @Banshee @Logan @NintendoMONSTER @MANiDONTCURE @JGD @JaneTheC

PrinceOfTheStorm
5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

🚨 NEW MAPS FOR SPLATOON 2 🚨

tumblr_ov2x0eeGBM1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

We learned that on Friday evening, a new stage will be added to the mix. The Manta Maria is a large sailboat moored at a harbor near Inkopolis, and it will soon be the site of many fierce ink battles. The towering masts and nets in the center of the stage will likely be a key area of conflict.

We’ve noticed that Inklings often choose to do battle on or near bodies of water, even though their bodies are incompatible with water. It could be that they revel in the danger of it, but more research is needed on this subject.

----------------------------------------

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

An update to the Splatoon 2 game will be released this evening: Version 1.2.0. For details, please visit this page: 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

One of the key updates is that Grizzco Industries has apparently established a new location for its Salmon Run operation. This location is known as Lost Outpost. It appears to be an abandoned settlement near a coastal region.

You can use the walls of the main structure to evade Salmonid attacks, but the walls will also block your line of sight. You’ll need to be even more vigilant in watching your teammates’ backs.

This stage will be available via The Shoal for local multiplayer later this evening, as well as rotated into upcoming online work-shifts.

@Haroon @Stan Is My Name @Banshee @Logan @NintendoMONSTER @MANiDONTCURE @JGD @JaneTheC

They forgot to nerf Marina in the update. Shocking!:emma:

But in all honesty, we needed new maps, two maps for Salmon Run is boring, and the lack of new stages in Turf/Ranked is shocking too, good we are getting new ones soon! :sara:

signing out

Archived