Tom Nook

Anybody else experience winning turf war by barely 0.1%:madge:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Starfish Mainstage is a hell hole if the enemy team has snipers :deadbanana: 

15 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Anybody else experience winning turf war by barely 0.1%:madge:

That was a normal occurrence for me during Splatoon with last second ink strikes :poot: 

Haroon

I'm still not used to the fact that I can play the Switch wherever I want :toofunny: When someone wants to watch TV I'm ready to give up gaming and then I remember "wait, I can take this with me :udidnt:" so I actually played Splatoon 2 in my room for hours yesterday, although it wasn't that comfortable because the kickstand really sucks and I'd need something high enough so I have a clear and comfortable view without leaning down or getting in an uncomfortable position for sight's sake :emma: 

Ranked mode in Splatoon 2 is gonna be a mess for a while because all of the S+ players are mixed in with those of us that aren't as high :deadbanana: 

21 hours ago, JGD said:

Splatoon 2 just came in :excited2: 

YAY it came early :woot: You go :whitney: 

20 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Starfish Mainstage is a hell hole if the enemy team has snipers :deadbanana: 

It's a hellhole regardless for me :rip: Those darn little un-inkable walls in the middle of the Splat Zone :wtf: It's such a small stage and it's filled with walls and heights and corners, a literal mess :grr: 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

Splatoon has been a lot of fun

Also

What are you choosing? :oprah: 

I prefer mayonnaise but I'm sure that ketchup will win :rip: I hate ketchup and I don't hate many food items at all :emma:

Tom Nook
22 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

Splatoon has been a lot of fun

Also

What are you choosing? :oprah: 

Mustard because: giphy.gif

:giggle:

Tom Nook

Anyone else get a Gorillaz's Plastic Beach vibe in Salmon Run like the aesthetic 

Gorillaz+-+Plastic+Beach+(2010).jpg

10 hours ago, Logan said:

Why does Splatoon 2 have to be 60 dollars D: 

If you have Amazon prime it's $47.99

NintendoMONSTER
On 21.7.2017 at 8:25 AM, Haroon said:

I really wish they'd make more of the stages from the first one return though, it had such amazing ones :giveup: 

I totally forgot about the app until reading this post :toofunny: Just downloaded it and read about it online and wow it sounds complicated and kinda sucky to be honest :deadbanana: You'd be better off just using Skype or something :sweat: 

It really had good stages, but they could have chosen better ones to bring back in the new one... 

Yeah, it really is :selena: I'd really like to know what Nintendo's intention was? :sharon:

Staryu

SW-5302-4410-2061

I play MK8, BotW and Splatoon 2 and the game I'm most excited for atm is Odyssey. That game, whew. :diane:

They better at least announce a new Animal Crossing game next year. :neyde: I need it.

StressedOut

a lot of you come up on my suggested friends since I added you guys when I had my Wii U, I've just been reticent to send a friend request bc idk if you guys remember adding me haha I'll edit this and add my switch friend code later when I get the chance.

Haroon
On 7/25/2017 at 5:45 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

It really had good stages, but they could have chosen better ones to bring back in the new one... 

Yeah, it really is :selena: I'd really like to know what Nintendo's intention was? :sharon:

I've been using it to order some gear and had a look around and omg I love how it gives you so many great battle stats! Like the percentage you've won and how you do on different stages on different modes and omg it's just such awesome information to have at your fingertips :flutter:

17 hours ago, Banshee said:

SW-5302-4410-2061

I play MK8, BotW and Splatoon 2 and the game I'm most excited for atm is Odyssey. That game, whew. :diane:

They better at least announce a new Animal Crossing game next year. :neyde: I need it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ANTOINE :woot: And yeah same but they've thankfully got us busy enough until October :giveup: 

15 hours ago, StressedOut said:

a lot of you come up on my suggested friends since I added you guys when I had my Wii U, I've just been reticent to send a friend request bc idk if you guys remember adding me haha I'll edit this and add my switch friend code later when I get the chance.

Oooh I saw that whole 3DS/Wii U friend thing but I didn't really understand it or know if that meant that those users all have Switches? Because that means that there's actually quite a lot of users that have a Switch :laughga: Totally add me if you see me, but I'll go and add everyone now anyway :yay:

Archived