💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG GUYS :giveup: So I was browsing online about which Switch stuff I'll eventually get and it said that pre-orders for the SNES Classic were being taken in some GAME stores (subject to availabiliy) so I was like "oooh :O". I ended up going to the local shopping place for some other stuff and thought I'd just have a random look in the game shop and turns out they were doing it, SO I PRE-ORDERED IT AND IT'S SECURED :woot:

Congrats! I don't think they've started preorders in the US yet :noparty:

P.S. - You've been talking about 'eventually' getting a switch for months now! Get on with it! :grr:

P.P.S. - Kidding :hug:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
1 hour ago, Creativek said:

Congrats! I don't think they've started preorders in the US yet :noparty:

P.S. - You've been talking about 'eventually' getting a switch for months now! Get on with it! :grr:

P.P.S. - Kidding :hug:

I KNOW but at first I'd said I'd wait until Super Mario Odyssey but I don't think I can anymore :giveup: I've made baskets on some sites though, I'm like on the verge of checking out but there's a bit of me that's like "wait :koons:"

Also something random but it did catch my attention because it's pretty confusing, why is BOTW ÂŁ70 on the Nintendo official store site but like way cheaper at other vendors? Is that even legal :confused:

Cuchulainn
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Also something random but it did catch my attention because it's pretty confusing, why is BOTW ÂŁ70 on the Nintendo official store site but like way cheaper at other vendors? Is that even legal :confused:

I'm not sure, could it be a used copy at other vendors? Maybe Nintendo is including shipping charges?

It could also be a bit of marketing trickery, people think since they get it directly from Nintendo it's more special :shrug:

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

OMG GUYS :giveup: So I was browsing online about which Switch stuff I'll eventually get and it said that pre-orders for the SNES Classic were being taken in some GAME stores (subject to availabiliy) so I was like "oooh :O". I ended up going to the local shopping place for some other stuff and thought I'd just have a random look in the game shop and turns out they were doing it, SO I PRE-ORDERED IT AND IT'S SECURED :woot:

My pleasure :sara: 

oh wow, lucky! :hug: debating on trying to get one...scalpers will have fun yet again. Hopefully, Nintendo will step up the production this time and not just use as an excuse as it was "intended to be a limited collectable" as they did with the mini NES classic ...especially with the new president coming from a marketing background...fingers crossed! :giveup:

Haroon

@Aura Veil @BalmungBard @Banshee @Brad @Canon @cd9904 @Cedric @ChicaSkas @DiegoMonster @Doogi @Florian @GagaisHotAF @GagaXCupcakke @HausOfMark @Henny @Heterophobia @Ibo @Jimmy Darling @juju @Lady Palutena @Lagg @Logan @Matt @Morbid @PartySick @PopEmergency @Princess Zelda @Prismatic @RAYA.core @Ray of Light @Redstreak @RG Vagabond @T3ARS @TheOriginalOne @toewsy @Torocorn @Umbreon @uo111

Hi guys :woohoo: I've copied over your 2DS/3DS friend codes from various other game threads into the OP here. If you've gotten a new console and therefore a new friend code, don't own a 2DS/3DS anymore (repent, traitor :neyde:), or anything else then please let me know and I'll edit/remove as necessary :nick:

PartySick
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

The only games I own are Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Moon :sweat:

Spoiler

I gave my copy of X to a friend :ph34r:

Oh, and I have Super Mario Maker but I hardly ever play it :green:

đŸ–€

Haroon
17 hours ago, Creativek said:

I'm not sure, could it be a used copy at other vendors? Maybe Nintendo is including shipping charges?

It could also be a bit of marketing trickery, people think since they get it directly from Nintendo it's more special :shrug:

I completely relate to the second part, I'm guilty of ordering something from the Nintendo store at a tiny bit of a higher price than a completely safe and official and reputable vendor just because it was the Nintendo site :flop:

15 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

oh wow, lucky! :hug: debating on trying to get one...scalpers will have fun yet again. Hopefully, Nintendo will step up the production this time and not just use as an excuse as it was "intended to be a limited collectable" as they did with the mini NES classic ...especially with the new president coming from a marketing background...fingers crossed! :giveup:

:hug: 

Yeah they screwed up last time and I hope they'll be learning from their mistakes, including the length of the wire for the controllers and so on :emma: I mean if they want to be bringing the past to the newer generation then they need to be making it available and not like winning a ticket to the Willy Wonka factory :rip: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
13 hours ago, PartySick said:

Hide contents

:air: 

Well, it's a start. :giggle:

signing out

Cuchulainn

There's a Castlevania Netflix show out now!? I remember this game from the SNES

Haroon
On 10/07/2017 at 8:13 AM, PartySick said:

Hide contents

You have not lived the 3DS experience without Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds :udidnt: 

Haroon

Over the past few days I was constantly adding and removing the Switch from some online store baskets and in the end I decided to go ahead with it and it was out of stock :toofunny: I've gone ahead with a different vendor though who are delivering it to one of their nearby stores so I'm gonna go pick it up on Sunday :excited2: My screen protector and Breath of the Wild are coming today, so I'll probably just stare at them for the next few days, not being able to actually do anything with them :rip: Sucks that I left it so late and now I'll be missing out on the first Splatfest :giveup: 

Also pre-ordered Splatoon 2 and the Splatoon 2 themed Pro controller :woot: 

RAMROD
Just now, Haroon said:

Over the past few days I was constantly adding and removing the Switch from some online store baskets and in the end I decided to go ahead with it and it was out of stock :toofunny: I've gone ahead with a different vendor though who are delivering it to one of their nearby stores so I'm gonna go pick it up on Sunday :excited2: My screen protector and Breath of the Wild are coming today, so I'll probably just stare at them for the next few days, not being able to actually do anything with them :rip: Sucks that I left it so late and now I'll be missing out on the first Splatfest :giveup: 

:applause:Also, waiting for that Mario Odyssey and New Kirby.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JaneTheC
43 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If i dont get a friend notification with the name Haroon :wtf:

NintendoMONSTER
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAAAAAAS :tony:  i cannot wait to play Splatoon 2 with you! :tony:

Archived