💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

The Child
46 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I used to have a DSi & a Wii but I gave away my wii and lost my DSi and since then I've switched to PlayStation :laughga:

But my sister wants to buy a 3DS just to play to nintendogs :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok

I got my Switch on the first day at the midnight launch! I got there at 8 AM and waited until 12 AM (the next morning). Although the wait was long, it was well worth it. :giveup: 

qXUbHEU.jpg fnWi3gg.jpg

Spoiler

rOUU1Hr.jpg

:D

Neight Shayde

I'm desperate for a switch! Just tried my friend's unit and it's so damn cool!!!

homomo
28 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Are they still hard to obtain?

In western Canada, yes. :(

Haroon
42 minutes ago, Creativek said:

It would be fun to have some sort of game night or something. Does Mario Kart 8 allow you to set up 'in-house' matches?

What do you mean by in-house matches? :O In the past on Wii U we've just had one of us set up a room and then the rest of us join that room, it's been loads of fun and pretty chaotic :laughga:

32 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Better get it soon henny because SplatFest :woot: 

68cdp7xhfz7z.jpg

Wait how is it only for 4 hours? I thought Splatfests usually lasted 1-2 days? :confused: 

31 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Been trying to get a switch since March :giveup: 

Wow I didn't know it'd be that bad :omg: Is it the same when ordering online from different retailers?

I remember when the Wii was relatively new, I tried all of the game shops and electronic shops and none of them had them in store and I was pretty bummed out. Then my mother and I went to get groceries (because that was our last stop before going home after high street shopping) and I found a Wii in a grocery supermarket and bought it :toofunny:

Cuchulainn
Just now, Haroon said:

What do you mean by in-house matches? :O In the past on Wii U we've just had one of us set up a room and then the rest of us join that room, it's been loads of fun and pretty chaotic :laughga:

This is what I meant. I've never had friends on a Nintendo system before :toofunny: - I wasn't sure if we could create a room where we could all play together.

Haroon
Just now, Korok said:

Fyi, I'm STILL clocking hours into Zelda. 

What's your friend code? I'll add it to the OP :woot:

Just now, Creativek said:

This is what I meant. I've never had friends on a Nintendo system before :toofunny: - I wasn't sure if we could create a room where we could all play together.

I hadn't really before the Wii U either :happy: Playing Mario Kart 8 with GGD people is one of my GGD highlights, so many tears and so much laughter :giveup: 

Cuchulainn

Just now, Haroon said:

I hadn't really before the Wii U either :happy: Playing Mario Kart 8 with GGD people is one of my GGD highlights, so many tears and so much laughter :giveup: 

Sounds like a ton of fun! I hope we can put together some games in the future :D 

1 hour ago, Red said:

You and everyone else in the world based on how fast the NES sold out :selena: 

I didn't even have a chance I couldn't find it anywhere  :selena: 

Korok
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What's your friend code? I'll add it to the OP :woot:

I don't know it by heart. :rip: I'll tag you when I have the chance to check. 

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait how is it only for 4 hours? I thought Splatfests usually lasted 1-2 days? :confused: 

I guess it's just a teaser for actual SplatFests either way I get to play Splatoon 2 a week early :excited2:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JaneTheC

Entered the thread only 1 time and already getting ARMS ads :selena:

homomo
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wow I didn't know it'd be that bad :omg: Is it the same when ordering online from different retailers?

I remember when the Wii was relatively new, I tried all of the game shops and electronic shops and none of them had them in store and I was pretty bummed out. Then my mother and I went to get groceries (because that was our last stop before going home after high street shopping) and I found a Wii in a grocery supermarket and bought it :toofunny:

None of the retailers here have it available online! It's so blaaaah

Archived