• Created
  • Last Reply
River

I bought DBX2 finally!

And I did the tax free trick with Oregon lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Redstreak
On 6/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, tthen said:

I'm thinking of picking Skyrim up (never owned it on PC but I've seen my cousin play it a few times on his PS4 (or 3?) and it seemed cool). Any interesting upcoming titles besides Mario Party and Smash?

It’s a lot of fun and it gives literally hundreds of hours worth of stuff to do

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Who’s ready for ténis aces in 2 days ? :flutter: 

The demo actually made me not want to buy it. It was way too stressful

tthen
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

We can call ourselves the GGD Boys :bon:

Expectations:

destinys-child-trl.gif

Reality:

tumblr_n7ehnr8vou1sploe5o2_r1_500.gif

tthen
11 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Well the last time I played tennis on a Nintendo console I almost lost 2 cousins and a tv so I don't know whether that's a good or bad sign.

tthen
11 hours ago, Redstreak said:

It’s a lot of fun and it gives literally hundreds of hours worth of stuff to do

Ok just picked it up. Knowing a bit about Skyrim I know it's a gigantic world with a ton to do so it's hard not to feel a bit overwhelmed walking into it. I'm used to open world world games but most of them are MMOs like WoW or with one storyline like GTA. Where should I start exactly?

Redstreak
2 hours ago, tthen said:

Ok just picked it up. Knowing a bit about Skyrim I know it's a gigantic world with a ton to do so it's hard not to feel a bit overwhelmed walking into it. I'm used to open world world games but most of them are MMOs like WoW or with one storyline like GTA. Where should I start exactly?

Ok so I played The Witcher 3 first and while its a sort of open world game it was a lot more forgiving in giving you direction and identifiable map markers. So going into Skyrim afterwards was overwhelming because the first several hours were me wondering "I don't know what to focus on" but then I realized that's the point. You focus on whatever you want to do, go wherever, do whatever you feel like. Just walk around and explore and talk to people and your paths will open up

River

I feel so bad that I'm neglecting Zelda :duck:

I played like idk, 1 hour? I still need to get the glider lol

Tom Nook
27 minutes ago, River said:

Omg........... :air: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River
32 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Omg........... :air: 

I was investing so much on SMO and then for some reason I took a Switch break for like a month, I have those high playing periods and then the low periods.. so Zelda remained on the table lol

And now I bought the DBX2 so I guess I'll invest on it :duck:

Btw if you don't know the tax free trick in the American eShop:

Use this Oregon zip code - 97330

then just use your credit card, if it's international you shouldn't have a problem, if you have, buy a gift card from Play Asia or even Walmart, they all give the codes by mail in few minutes and just add the funds..

It can save you A LOT :)

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, River said:

I was investing so much on SMO and then for some reason I took a Switch break for like a month, I have those high playing periods and then the low periods.. so Zelda remained on the table lol

And now I bought the DBX2 so I guess I'll invest on it :duck:

Btw if you don't know the tax free trick in the American eShop:

Use this Oregon zip code - 97330

then just use your credit card, if it's international you shouldn't have a problem, if you have, buy a gift card from Play Asia or even Walmart, they all give the codes by mail in few minutes and just add the funds..

It can save you A LOT :)

Oregon once again being a true hunty state :diane: although I may run into an issue since the street address my credit card is billed to is in California :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Oregon once again being a true hunty state :diane: although I may run into an issue since the street address my credit card is billed to is in California :selena: 

lol so use the gift cards, believe me it's so much saving :diane:

I think play asia is charging like 1.5$-2$ more than the value of the card.. it's better than like 10% of tax (?) or even more..

Haroon
On 6/19/2018 at 9:31 PM, DiegoMonster said:

MEEEEEEEE :woot: They've announced Koopa Troopa and Blooper as being added in July and August :yay:

Then they've also revealed Diddy Kong and Birdo and Paratroopa as free DLC as well later on, but I'm not sure why, like why not just include them from the get-go like other games :duck: Unless they're purposely holding back on these characters and letting them trickle into the game to keep owners excited for new things. Like how they probably already had loads of things ready for Splatoon/Splatoon 2 but didn't release them when the game came out, then released them as the month went on :laughga:

23 hours ago, Redstreak said:

The demo actually made me not want to buy it. It was way too stressful

I found that at first but then got into it once I got all of the mechanics down. They've added little bits and bobs here and there that really make a difference, can't remember Mario Power Tennis being anywhere near as technical :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, River said:

Same about neglecting it :rip: I go through phases of being addicted for a few days/weeks then not playing for months. Last time I played it was ages ago :emma: Currently exploring Hebra I believe, yet to do the 3rd and 4th divine beasts

PrinceOfTheStorm

About to head home from Vegas. I have to get up 3:30 AM PST :toofunny: Flight leaves at 5:30 AM PST Zane I won’t get to my house in particular around 4:00 PM EST.

:air::messga::sharon::cryga::(:toofunny::rip:

But once I get home I’m reopen to playing games with you guys! 

signing out

Archived