game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Shellendorf Institute was just added and I’m playing Tower Control on it :duck:

tenor.gif

Kiii :air: me when I realized some of the maps were updated in the 2.0.1. Version 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''Nothing official but good evidence that we have one coming up. Such as there never being a time a Mini wasn't followed with a regular Direct.''

''Every mini direct has been followed by an actual direct anywhere from 3 to 20 days later.''

F81PSpmB9568M.gif

DiegoMonster

Guys I recently bought a switch and I was wondering if some of you wanted to play along :) I have Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart!

Haroon
40 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Guys I recently bought a switch and I was wondering if some of you wanted to play along :) I have Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart!

YAY WELCOME :woot: What's your friend code? :excited2:

Tom Nook

Detective Pikachu Trailer

Detective Pikachu will finally be available outside of Japan in Spring 2018 to Nintendo 3DS systems. With this tough-talking, coffee-drinking, one-of-a-kind Pikachu by your side, you can talk to witnesses, hunt for clues, and uncover the secrets of Ryme City.

Spoiler

Anybody else hear Danny DeVito as Pikachu :poot:

DiegoMonster
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

I’m at work Haroon! Gimme yours and I’ll add you when I get home 

Haroon
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’m at work Haroon! Gimme yours and I’ll add you when I get home 

All of ours are in the OP :happy: Post yours when you get home and I’ll add you to there :woohoo: 

13 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Welcome to the club & of course! I have both of those games as well. :happy: Here's my friend code: SW-3290-3035-6443

PrinceOfTheStorm

Am I the only one who hasn’t enjoyed any of the new maps or Shifty Stations recently? :huh:

They all feel too cramped and easy to get to another teams side and camp there. This can go for majority of the stages this time, they all feel cramped.

signing out

Haroon
7 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

Am I the only one who hasn’t enjoyed any of the new maps or Shifty Stations recently? :huh:

They all feel too cramped and easy to get to another teams side and camp there. This can go for majority of the stages this time, they all feel cramped.

I loved the previous Shifty Station with that big spinning wheel in the centre :laughga: Not sure about this one, it's a bit confusing but I like that they're using different things that are probably in story mode (I know invisible pathways were in Splatoon 1 but I still haven't played it on Splatoon 2 :poot:). They need to make stages that do more story mode stuff as actual stages, like those fans that you shoot to move platforms and those wiping things and invisible pathways and other stuff. They've made improvements because they've added more railings that you swim on and sponges to inflate, but there's still so much they can add in new stages to make use of the other environmental things :O 

Shellendorf Institute is pretty confusing for me and it takes like 2 seconds to reach the middle of the map :toofunny: I feel so unsafe no matter where I go and the roof is exciting but kinda scary because someone can be on top and pick people off so easily if you aren't quite careful :deadbanana: Only played it a few times though so I don't wanna like bash it totally, we'll see if it grows :gum:

Meruk Holland
On 1/13/2018 at 6:09 AM, Haroon said:

All of ours are in the OP :happy: Post yours when you get home and I’ll add you to there :woohoo: 

That reminds me, I don't think I've ever given mine. Not that I'm ever online with the Switch :laughga:

Switch: SW-2582-6864-9206

Tom Nook

Team Comedy Wins The First Splatfest of 2018

tumblr_p2k4pltqVa1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2k4pltqVa1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The global Action vs. Comedy Splatfest results are in, and Team Comedy is laughing all the way to the bank with a 2-1 win! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Gia Gunn

I've been playing Odyssey non stop :poot: But I'll leave my friend code before I forget for when I get MK8 :lolly: 

SW-5725-7308-4792 (I have a toon link pic and my name's Matías :poot:)

Why do they still use this long ass codes tho

homomo

I haven’t played Splatoon since October I think :poot: 

Maybe I’ll boot it up again today!

DiegoMonster
On 12/01/2018 at 11:41 PM, Haroon said:

SW-1417-9205-8803 

add me everyone !! :D I’m online now 

Archived