💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Willam confirms acting alongside Gaga in "A Star is Born"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Jono said:

I don't disagree but you have 0 basis for your opinion. I have heard the snippets and you can't hear anything. 

Heal me is the cure 2.0

idk wtf is do that do that or whatever it reminded me of a raunchier A-YO

i can't recall if I heard something else but I would be disappointed if I haven't dice it takes a lot firmamento disapprove something she does 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Ugh, my least favorite queen from rupaul.... wish they would have gotten Alaska :giveup:

KyliesChild
17 minutes ago, Jono said:

Bradley Cooper, Eric Roth, Clint Eastwood, Irene Mecchi ... ya poorly received by the media and critics. 

You people are so delusional, but I'm not surprised when you have a str8 youtuber who panders to your desire for str8 men as ur avi. 

Of course those are exceptions (and David Chappelle is also an exception) but a majority of them are. This is Bradley's directorial debut too.

Will Fetters

Bill Gerber

Jon Peters

Todd Phillips

Basil Iwanyk

All had critical and commerical flops so it could go both ways especially since Gaga isn't that great of an actress. 

And of course you'd have to mention me having Dylan as my profile picture when it's an inside joke between me and my friends here. :awkney: 

Letmelivemylife
17 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

tenor.gif

Used to appreciate drag and gender performativity but lately RPDR has gotten so assimilationist and money hungry while not addressing sex and gender issues head on (or they do so briefly--like with Kim Chi's commentary on race in the gay community).  Or maybe I just don't like drag culture anymore...the whole yass, shade, etc. is quite annoying and alienating. And where are the drag kings, Ru?

EDIT: On topic, I suppose it'll be interesting to see how this is incorporated to the film.  Won't jump the gun on assessing that part just yet.

Exactly. Its awsome that drag queens are getting more exposure but what about the drag kings and even the bio queens? I've seen some absolutely stunning bio queens who wear pads, corsets, etc just as "traditional" queens do. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

bio queens

Had never heard of them!  Thank you for sharing and enlightening! :hug:

2 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

i can't recall if I heard something else

lol stop 

1 hour ago, Wendy WiIIiams said:

Of course those are exceptions (and David Chappelle is also an exception) but a majority of them are. This is Bradley's directorial debut too.

Will Fetters

Bill Gerber 

Jon Peters

Todd Phillips

Basil Iwanyk

All had critical and commerical flops so it could go both ways especially since Gaga isn't that great of an actress. 

And of course you'd have to mention me having Dylan as my profile picture when it's an inside joke between me and my friends here. :awkney: 

Bill Gerber (Gran Torino was critically good) (what a girl wants..iconic)

Jon Peters (worked on original of course he would be there)

Todd Phillips (Hangover was well received by critics)

Basil Iwanyk(john which, Sicaro, The Town)

So your point is mute. Even the acclaimed people working on the movie had commercial flops its how the business works.

So you cant predict this movie is gonna flop based on anyone whos working on it. kthxbye

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, Jono said:

Bill Gerber (Gran Torino was critically good) (what a girl wants..iconic)

Jon Peters (worked on original of course he would be there)

Todd Phillips (Hangover was well received by critics)

Basil Iwanyk(john which, Sicaro, The Town)

So your point is mute. Even the acclaimed people working on the movie had commercial flops its how the business works.

So you cant predict this movie is gonna flop based on anyone whos working on it. kthxbye

Did you check all of the movies they were in? Most of Bill Gerber's movies aren't critically acclaimed at all, and the scores have ranged from 12%-50%. And if they were well received it was a flop commercially:

One of his movies: 

Budget: 30 million USD

Box office: 103,971 USD

Hangover was NOT critically acclaimed except for the first movie. 

Basil Iwanyk has  several movies that have flopped commercially and critically throughout his years—more than his movies that are well-received. 

Your opinion is mute because I never said that it wasn't going to be well-received critically (or commercially as a matter of fact) but there is a probability that it will be and my evidence is the careers of many people affiliated with the movie. :awkney: 

3 minutes ago, Wendy WiIIiams said:

Did you check all of the movies they were in? Most of Bill Gerber's movies aren't critically acclaimed at all, and the scores have ranged from 12%-50%. And if they were well received it was a flop commercially:

One of his movies: 

Budget: 30 million USD

Box office: 103,971 USD

Hangover was NOT critically acclaimed except for the first movie. 

Basil Iwanyk has  several movies that have flopped commercially and critically throughout his years—more than his movies that are well-received. 

Your opinion is mute because I never said that it wasn't going to be well-received critically (or commercially as a matter of fact) but there is a probability that it will be and my evidence is the careers of many people affiliated with the movie. :awkney: 

kboo, keep telling urself that and stanning Dylan. 

KyliesChild
Just now, Jono said:

kboo, keep telling urself that and stanning Dylan. 

I don't even like Dylan and I already said that it was an inside joke between me and my friends so stay pressed 

Sugarfall
2 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

tenor.gif

Used to appreciate drag and gender performativity but lately RPDR has gotten so assimilationist and money hungry while not addressing sex and gender issues head on (or they do so briefly--like with Kim Chi's commentary on race in the gay community).  Or maybe I just don't like drag culture anymore...the whole yass, shade, etc. is quite annoying and alienating. And where are the drag kings, Ru?

EDIT: On topic, I suppose it'll be interesting to see how this is incorporated to the film.  Won't jump the gun on assessing that part just yet.

Drag Race isn't all there is to drag and RuPaul isnt a drag king so it'd be hard to incorporate them into the show.

Evan Peters

The movie ain't even out and y'all calling it a flop Gaga has the most annoying fans :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Poope MOnster

Willam acting is okay

he even shadowing bianca on hurricane bianca (even movie is a bit cheap)

but i m little worry about Rhea Litré :sweat:

Archived