๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Song of the Year hits 70 million views

Bradley

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
5 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the predicted date for it to cross 100M views?

Kworb only shows the predicted date for 80M which is September 16. I hope it reaches 100 before the tour ends.

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

The other day I was doing my math with the help of Kworb and calculated that if Gaga's team had made private the audio right after the video was released, MR video would have gotten 100M views 17 days ago (June 20).

LIFE IS GOOD

TheJoanneJoker
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Kworb only shows the predicted date for 80M which is September 16. I hope it reaches 100 before the tour ends.

Services like Kworb predict numbers based on how the video performs over time. So when the tour starts or if she'll perform it live again, more people are likely to search and see the video so the predicted date for it to reach a certain amount of views is changing. So yeah, the tour will boost her videos a bit.

Bradley
35 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

What other videos are in contention for female video?
ย 

Malibu, Praying, Bad Liar, Chained to the Rhythm, Side to Side?

Side to Side and Bad Liar are probably locks.

How is Bad Liar a lock though?

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, loathereality said:

kesha for the win tho

If th song becomes a hit. If not, the Grammys and world will pretend she never happened.ย 

I love the song and Kesha btw, I'm just pointing out that Kesha needs this song to be a hit. It's critical to her career.

loathereality
11 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

If th song becomes a hit. If not, the Grammys and world will pretend she never happened.ย 

I love the song and Kesha btw, I'm just pointing out that Kesha needs this song to be a hit. It's critical to her career.

fingers crossed

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

fingers crossed

Same, I need this to be a hit. I'm sick of the bullshit that gets radio play nowadays. It'd be nice for an actual good and meaningful song to get some ****ing airplay.

Katsuki Bakugo
10 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Did I criticize the mv's quality? no. I said it flopped in terms of its streamingย figures. (however the mv is pretty bad).

now go and shush. Hope you enjoy your warning point ;)ย 

Shaking. Thats it guys! I'm leaving GGD forever!ย 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

King J
12 hours ago, Albertodift said:

:golfclap:

thoughย the MV is a flop this song will become one of Gaga's signature hits and be covered by so many ppl on singing contest shows. :diane:ย it's a classic.ย 

I love being alive when Gaga is alive and KILLING IT, and then curing us of courseย :stalkga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

dit
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Shaking. Thats it guys! I'm leaving GGD forever!ย 

ย Don't forget to close the door on your way out :)ย ย 

PerfectGUY
13 hours ago, Bradley said:

I know right :rip:ย It should have been made and put out earlier. That way the audio might have 30 million instead 50 and the video will have 90 instead of 70.

the audio has 60M

bloody g
16 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the predicted date for it to cross 100M views?

The predictor who has to predict this has not been born yet

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

RAYA.core

try to make the worse seem better. preach. others are going thru rough times and it has helpedย millions more

2nn3v6.jpgย 
ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Wet Fire

The video is kind of not that great but the song is one of her bests ever and my all time favourite. I NEVER EVER thought it will replace Bad Romance as my fav.

Archived