Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Song of the Year hits 70 million views

Bradley

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
8 minutes ago, The witch said:

meanwhile that flop ass james arthur song has like 300 millions views. :duck:

The Audio has almost 60M views. If the video had came sooner, people who wouldve searched it on Youtube wouldve found a video to watch and not an audio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

The Audio has almost 60M views. If the video had came sooner, people who wouldve searched it on Youtube wouldve found a video to watch and not an audio

I know right :rip: It should have been made and put out earlier. That way the audio might have 30 million instead 50 and the video will have 90 instead of 70.

TSUNAMI
40 minutes ago, Bradley said:

epic visuals of Gaga playing her guitar

:air: 

Katsuki Bakugo
56 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

:golfclap:

though the MV is a flop this song will become one of Gaga's signature hits and be covered by so many ppl on singing contest shows. :diane: it's a classic. 

Mess the video is perfect shut up.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

dit
Just now, Melisandre said:

Mess the video is perfect shut up.

Did I criticize the mv's quality? no. I said it flopped in terms of its streaming figures. (however the mv is pretty bad).

now go and shush. Hope you enjoy your warning point ;) 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Did I criticize the mv's quality? no. I said it flopped in terms of its streaming figures. (however the mv is pretty bad).

now go and shush. Hope you enjoy your warning point ;) 

actually 70 million views isn't really flop. Beyonce has tons of videos below 50 million views and she's one of the most legendary artists in the business

dit
Just now, Bradley said:

actually 70 million views isn't really flop. Beyonce has tons of videos below 50 million views and she's one of the most legendary artists in the business

yes but her videos were released months after the visual album came out for sale and she is still constantly criticized for her lower mv streaming power. Fact is in 2017 70 million streams are considered a flop. The song itself is a big hit in the US but the mv? come on. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

yes but her videos were released months after the visual album came out for sale and she is still constantly criticized for her lower mv streaming power. Fact is in 2017 70 million streams are considered a flop. The song itself is a big hit in the US but the mv? come on. 

actually no one cares about views anymore.

some of the worst songs have billions of views and the best Grammy winning songs have like 50-100 million so it doesnt matter.

dit
Just now, Bradley said:

actually no one cares about views anymore.

some of the worst songs have billions of views and the best Grammy winning songs have like 50-100 million so it doesnt matter.

I understand BUT the debate or argument was on whether or not the mv is considered a flop. With 70 million streams it is considered a flop in the streaming age. Can we stop sugar coating for one milli second? Whether or not mv views are considered to be important or if an artist is legendary even with low mv views is a whole other topic which I mainly agree with you on. But the comment was on whether or not the mv is considered a flop in today's streaming standards and based on that it 100% is. Is the song a massive hit in the US? yes it is. is Gaga a legend in the making? yes she is. is the mv a streaming flop? yes it is.

JustaMonster
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the predicted date for it to cross 100M views?

From what I can tell based on the youtube daily views graph its getting about 190k. Which means it needs 157 days for 30 million views which means it will reach 100 million on December 11th. But thats only if it stays at the same rate that its doing right now:selena:

Edit: This is probably wrong

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

PanPikus
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the predicted date for it to cross 100M views?

Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2017/09/16

Daily average is 136k for now and every month it's 30-40k less

at this rate 100M will take forever :chica:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Bradley
11 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2017/09/16

Daily average is 136k for now and every month it's 30-40k less

at this rate 100M will take forever :chica:

27 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

From what I can tell based on the youtube daily views graph its getting about 190k. Which means it needs 157 days for 30 million views which means it will reach 100 million on December 11th. But thats only if it stays at the same rate that its doing right now :selena:

Actually predictions like this are rarely accurate. When artists go on tour or perform the song somewhere in the future, or even when an artist gets popular for whatever reason later, his/her discography gets a boost in the views.

JustaMonster
Just now, Bradley said:

Actually predictions like this are rarely accurate. When artists go on tour or perform the song somewhere in the future, or even when an artist gets popular for whatever reason later, his/her discography gets a boost in the views.

Oh yeah I know but I was just responding with a very rough estimate since no one had yet.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

That's why I'm waiting like crazy for Dive Bar next week :gum: and tour will help ofc :pray:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Bradley
Just now, PanPikus said:

That's why I'm waiting like crazy for Dive Bar next week :gum: and tour will help ofc :pray:

I believe by the end of this year, Million Reasons will be certified. Plus, there's a strong chance that Million Reasons will become popular again during Grammy month.

Archived