💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Song of the Year hits 70 million views

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Stream one of Gaga's best videos. VMAs are in the bag for Million Reasons (no seriously I was reading GoldDerby and they're predicting Million Reasons (or Perfect Illusion) will get a nomination for Best Female Video). But I'm guessing Best Female Video for Million Reasons and Best Pop Video for Perfect Illusion. John Wayne isn't getting any because it's not even a single and it's not popular.

It took years for The Edge of Glory and You and I to hit 70 million views so this is really good for Million Reasons considering the epic visuals of Gaga playing her guitar.

Speaking of VMAs, I personally think there is no way Gaga is getting the Vanguard Award this year and it's a good thing. She won't be able to perform at the show, she will be touring back and forth far away from LA around the VMAs, so there is no way she can rehearse or even attend the ceremony.

I'd rather she get it next year and give us a spectacular 15 minute performance ala Justin Timberlake and Beyonce.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

:golfclap:

though the MV is a flop this song will become one of Gaga's signature hits and be covered by so many ppl on singing contest shows. :diane: it's a classic. 

Bradley
Just now, Arturo said:

Link to Goldderby?

Sorry I wasn't being specific, it was the forum part of the site. :hor: (still there is a tiny extent of credibility so don't go pessimistic yet :giveup:)

Arturo

Hate that you called it Song of the Year. As we get closer to nominations, the need for this hymn to be nominated by the GRAMMYs for SOTY grows in me. Dammit I'll be so pressed if she isn't nominated.

gagagoogoose
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Best Female Video for Million Reasons

giphy.gif

Bradley
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

Hah, if you think John Wayne stands a higher chance then you're wrong.

gagagoogoose
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Hah, if you think John Wayne stands a higher chance then you're wrong.

Just found it funny that Gaga's worst video can get a nomination and MTN/G.U.Y/Applause video is completely snubbed by the VMAs.

Bradley
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

Just found it funny that Gaga's worst video can get a nomination and MTN/G.U.Y/Applause video is completely snubbed by the VMAs.

Award shows are always about popularity.

Bizcochito

meanwhile that flop ass james arthur song has like 300 millions views. :duck:

gagarox

She could not win even a single award moving onwards and i wont give a damn... i lost hope after born this way grammy snub.. also she has enough grammies already she doesnt need more I mean some pop girls still havent opened their grammys bank account so...

Anyway 70m views :rockstar:

Archived