Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kesha on Hey Girl?

Carsonu25

Featured Posts

Carsonu25

So I heard a rumor (which has zero evidence) that Kesha could be the opening act on JWT, which I would love, and I immediately thought of her coming back on stage with Gaga and singing Florences part in Hey Girl. Honestly I'm just reaching for ways for her to perform this song. What do you think? Would you be here for that? 

Ryusei

would be here for it but all these rumors just exist because some little monsters are hyped that kesha is back and that's it :poot: 

Musery

xoxo Craig

Its just a rumor because Lady Starlight is confirmed to be the opening act:gaycat::madge::selena:

End Racism Now

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Its just a rumor because Lady Starlight is confirmed to be the opening act:gaycat::madge::selena:

is she actually? 

Musery

sipthistea

Stop trying to replace Florence for any other woman. No Katy, no Kesha, no no no. It's not that I dislike them, but the song is heaven because of both Gaga and Florence.

The live performance should be Gaga + Florence, and nothing else matters :lolly:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

is she actually? 

A thread a couple of days ago asked the same question and in it there reciepts that she is the opening act

End Racism Now

DeleteMyAccount

I feel like even just doing a couple dates as an opener for Gaga would be awesome. Kesha is obviously big enough to do her own shows. Maybe not arenas(yet), but mainly because she needs to get back into the public eye musically. 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

is she actually? 

A thread a couple of days ago asked the same question and in it there reciepts that she is the opening act

End Racism Now

theahsfan
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

she needs to get back into the public eye musically. 

She dropped out of the public eye like Christina Aguilera and probably won't have another big hit 

DeleteMyAccount
24 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She dropped out of the public eye like Christina Aguilera and probably won't have another big hit 

Well Kesha hasn't had music out since 2012. So you never know. You can always make a return. 

However, I just checked and she already has some dates booked to perform on her own. So hopefully she can bounce back.

FentyGa
On 07/07/2017 at 0:39 AM, merlot said:

isn't she too big to be an opening act tho? 

:ladyhaha:

As much as I'd love Kesha to be the opening act, I don't think it's possible because she has shows scheduled at the same time as the JWT :/

Archived