đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sociologist Victor P. Corona releases book on Gaga (and others)

Luxe Ford

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Night Class: A Downtown Memoir links Andy Warhol's factory, NYC Club Kids and Lady Gaga with other night life phenomena. 

I'm not sure just how much it is about Gaga but he's mentioned her as a topic of the book right from the start. I know it features interviews with Lady Starlight,  Amanda Lepore, "club killer" Michael Alig (who looks like a 51 year old soccer dad/aging twink) and Susanne Bartsch for instance.

9cbb4c_1a2012af9a77489996fb7e095231af92~

I've been waiting for the book to be released for quite some time since it deals with a lot of things I'm fascinated/obsessed with, and it will be interesting to see what a scholar's view on Gaga is.

http://www.nightclass.nyc/

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Starbucks

I thought he releases Act II :toofunny:, but I'm very excited

Your everyday cups of kindness

SiliconeMonster

I've taken a few sociology classes in college and surprisingly, she comes up more often than you'd think. I always enjoy being that crazy person that knows way too much contributing to the discussion :poot:

Find your freedom in the music

DawnNutella

I thought it said Scientologist :toofunny: and was wondering what she had to do with that. Just reread though lol 

Oriane
27 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

I've taken a few sociology classes in college and surprisingly, she comes up more often than you'd think. I always enjoy being that crazy person that knows way too much contributing to the discussion :poot:

What do they say about her ?

15 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I thought it said Scientologist :toofunny: and was wondering what she had to do with that. Just reread though lol 

When I saw the cover I thought it was some Illuminati thing :air:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SiliconeMonster
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Oriane23 said:

What do they say about her ?

They usually talk about how she's been open about the stigma around mental illness and how she started the BTWF. Some of my professors are up to date lol

Find your freedom in the music

• 2 weeks later...

Archived