Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ed responds to Gaga: 'You da bomb"

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

darkchylde

this sounds passive aggressive but okay... maybe he'll learn to keep her ego on track next time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

is he trying to call her a terrorist 

EDIT : he's calling her a terrorist

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Talent

He's so embarrassing and annoying. Go away, Ed. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

juju

I think there should be a general rule that Monsters don't speak about or interact with him :lolly: We've obviously caused him enough stress.

❤ x ❤

xoxo Craig

When Ed finally recognises talent:tony::diane:

But its great that he aknowledged her post

End Racism Now

SychosSoChic

He can keep it.

And so can Gags.

Twitter Monsters can have at him.

:nails:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, juju said:

I think there should be a general rule that Monsters don't speak about or interact with him :lolly: We've obviously caused him enough stress.

He may never be the same. :trollga:

Also, that's all he has to say when she wrote something so nice and thoughtful. Keep it Ed. I totally felt bad for people being so mean, but he just makes it so hard to feel badly for him tbh. 

⚯͛

pedrohemg

I hate Gaga sometimes. Could she please stop defending people that don't like her? It's like Selena Gomez at 2011 Grammys. She was rude with Gaga. Does Gaga suffers from Stockholm syndrome?

NintendoMONSTER
18 minutes ago, Kermit said:

'Lady Gaga featuring Ed Sheeran - I Want To (Explode Into My Thirties)' confirmed.

kermit.gif?w=355&h=200

One of the only collabs I would skip :emma:

Runway
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I hate Gaga sometimes. Could she please stop defending people that don't like her? It's like Selena Gomez at 2011 Grammys. She was rude with Gaga. Does Gaga suffers from Stockholm syndrome?

Selena loves Gaga. She called her the queen of pop at the 2011 MMVA's :oprah: 

Edonis
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Could she please stop defending people that don't like her? It's like Selena Gomez at 2011 Grammys. She was rude with Gaga. Does Gaga suffers from Stockholm syndrome?

I never heard about the Selena thing :oprah:I think it's her own kill them with kindness thing. Idk but I've seen this pattern with her for a while now where she acts so nicely and speaks well of people who were less than impressed with her at times. Idk it's random but it's her philosophy I guess. 

Babel
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

She also called Madonna "a nice lady" :air:

Archived