💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help With GA Tickets

Applause

Featured Posts

Applause

I'm trying to find GA tickets for Sacramento or San Francisco for me and a friend. Pref Sacramento.

I can't seem to find GA tickets on Ticket Master.. and the sites I find them on have like $100 operating fee costs. On Ticket Master it says "FLOOR - Standing Room OnlyThis section is unreserved general admission" for the pop up on GA.

During the ARTPOP ball I was able to buy GA tickets just fine at a decent price. Can someone help me pleaseee.

Xalser

bujibu
19 minutes ago, Applause said:

I'm trying to find GA tickets for Sacramento or San Francisco for me and a friend. Pref Sacramento.

I can't seem to find GA tickets on Ticket Master.. and the sites I find them on have like $100 operating fee costs. On Ticket Master it says "FLOOR - Standing Room OnlyThis section is unreserved general admission" for the pop up on GA.

During the ARTPOP ball I was able to buy GA tickets just fine at a decent price. Can someone help me pleaseee.

My friend was looking at the SF show and said it was sold out :-(

Be really careful when trying to find GA stickers on second hand ticket sites for this tour. Most venues are accepting credit card entry only for GA, similar to Adele's past tour. That means the only way to get in is to bring the original credit card that the ticket was bought with, which is the seller's. Not yours. 

Applause
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

There are no ga tickets for the sf show cause it's at a stadium

I know but Sac isn't. But on ticketmaster it shows no option to buy GA tickets and am confused on how to buy them.

20 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Be really careful when trying to find GA stickers on second hand ticket sites for this tour. Most venues are accepting credit card entry only for GA, similar to Adele's past tour. That means the only way to get in is to bring the original credit card that the ticket was bought with, which is the seller's. Not yours. 

Dang that sucks.. :( I don't know how to buy the GA tickets then because ticket master isn't showing the option to buy GA, only seats.

Xalser

14 minutes ago, Applause said:

I know but Sac isn't. But on ticketmaster it shows no option to buy GA tickets and am confused on how to buy them.

Dang that sucks.. :( I don't know how to buy the GA tickets then because ticket master isn't showing the option to buy GA, only seats.

Just keep trying and looking. There will most likely be a few pop up a few days before the show or the day before. I was needing one to Vegas last week, and I kept checking everyday and two just magically appeared on the website. I don't know how because there were no more after that. But I got some. 

Applause
2 hours ago, lg5 said:

Just keep trying and looking. There will most likely be a few pop up a few days before the show or the day before. I was needing one to Vegas last week, and I kept checking everyday and two just magically appeared on the website. I don't know how because there were no more after that. But I got some. 

Ok, thank you!

Xalser

Harian

Yes the floor is credit card entry only but that doesn't mean you can't get tickets, it just means that the seller/scalper bought the tickets on a prepaid credit card and the prepaid credit card will be sent to you in the mail and that's what you'll use at the door. I've bought them in the past from sellers and it worked just fine. Such a stupid method of trying to prevent scampers cause it was so easy to work around 

Archived