đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

List of greatest female popstars of all time (Gaga #2)

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Bradley

I like how they place Gaga at #2 but Madonna, Britney Spears and Katy Perry deserve to be higher than Miley Cyrus and Lorde.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
2 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Deserved :diane:

But Why is madonna #5 tho? :madge:

Yeah, she shouldn't even be in the top 30
giphy.gif

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, Magneto said:

No shade, but can somebody explain me how Madonna has been artistically trapped? I don't know her older work. @Uncle ARTPOP pls explain

To make a long story short, when you've done everything a pop artist can do what else is there to do. When Confessions era was over she seems to have looked in the mirror and said I have no more ideas and tried to go back to her 80s roots and make an album... Or 2... Or 3 about love, sex, and partying. Whereas with her albums earlier records (spanning True Blue-Confessions) we have a clear mission statement with diverse topics. So really she is in an artistic corner because she's done everything. I mean just take a look at her last 3 tours, they follow almost the same structure.

(I am not saying that Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart are not solid records)

Shes at this point where she's creating in circles.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

River

This topic has been made 6 ago and no one created the "Lorde is overrated " topic yet.

I'm very very disappointed in this fanbase!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

jinko
6 hours ago, asana15 said:

Another proof of "A prophet has no honor in his own country" expression. It was spoken by Jesus to the people of Nazareth, the town where he grew up. They refused to believe in his teaching because they considered him one of themselves and therefore without authority to preach to them.

Present times: The expression is now used of anyone whose talents and accomplishments are highly regarded by everyone except those at home.

Gaga and Jesús, the only comparison I will ever accept :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

MarcusBones
7 hours ago, GagaEffect said:

who the **** is Annie Lennox???

Who the **** are you? :poot:

Rock Jock

1 Madonna
2 Gaga
3 Britney

Holy trinity who changed pop music. 

Spoiler

the list is a mess :bye:

Economy
10 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Deserved :diane:

But Why is madonna #5 tho? :madge:

Ok she was very artistic, expressive and made iconic moments that stuck into ppls minds

Just cause shes obnoxious and can sing mediocre at best doesnt mean we can deny how big an impact she was!!!!

Joshua81

Finally a list without Beyonce. I'm loving it. Guess Beyonce's reps forgotten to pay them. 

shoful

Ummm how was Madonna artistically trapped after Bedtime Stories..... she released Ray of Light after..... 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived