šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My opinion on the JWT

AIex

Featured Posts

AIex

I'm gonna get hate for this butĀ :stalkga:

I don't think she shouldĀ perform any songs from Joanne (except for JW, DIC and JAD) on the auntRAVE/Hoedown Ball. I think she should give all that time to the many hits andĀ fan favorites which clearlyĀ are of higher importance. She needs to take the opportunity to performĀ her best song of all timeĀ SUMMERBOY for the first time in 9 years, and deny the existence of lessors such as Grigio Girls and Million Reasons. She needs to debut 12 songs from the real LG5.

giphy.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

The album is short anyway (and i think she will ditch 2-3 songs)Ā there will be enough time for hits and fan favs

bloody g

She probably won't, I think she is going to sing songs from her whole discography instead of just 'Joanne'

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

AJH219

Such an edgy and original post opinionĀ :awkney:Ā She's performing at least all the songs from this masterpiece album on the tour. You can either deal with it or don't go.Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

DelusionalGaga

I don't see how playing fan favorites is important. She's been appealing to an older demographic in the last few years and has won new more mature fans, many of them through Joanne. She can't only perform ScheiƟe, Judas or Venus otherwise her new fans will be gone faster than you can say ferrariĀ :trollga:

AlexanderMagno

One of the things I enjoy the most from Gaga is that she sings every song from the albums (except Fashion!Ā :madge:). So I hope she sings all the Songs from Joanne in JWT.

gagagoogoose
10 minutes ago, AIex said:

deny the existence of lessors such as Grigio Girls and Million Reasons

tumblr_n28j4cQ1hy1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Million Grammys is here to stay and you're gonna stan for the future SOTY.

AJH219
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

(except Fashion!Ā :madge:).

Still pressed she cut that song from the artRAVE :crossed:Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

AndrewGr

troll level 100000Ā :ladyhaha:

I can't take this seriouslyĀ :excuseu:

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Still pressed she cut that song from the artRAVE :crossed:Ā 

it was on the setlist for so little timeĀ :cryga:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

gagarox

i mean you always have the option to resell your ticket if your not interesting in listening to her most personal album.. and wait for the next time when she makes a pop albumĀ 

Vergil
17 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't see how playing fan favorites is important. She's been appealing to an older demographic in the last few years and has won new more mature fans, many of them through Joanne. She can't only perform ScheiƟe, Judas or Venus otherwise her new fans will be gone faster than you can say ferrariĀ :trollga:

New fans are a 10% or less from the wholeĀ fanbase.Ā 

Archived