💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Exposed: Farhan/TEA/Tinnitus

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Torsoface

So many newbies... I smell double accounts and some serious inside drama going on :selena: 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

I don't know if y'all remember but Paul has lied to us before. Twice. Once by himself and once with Brandon.

The first time was when fans asked him if the Ratchet instrumental leak was real and he said no: then Gaga used it on the tour and parts leaked. 

The second time was when he and Brandon said TIHTY would never be officially released for streaming or on youtube. That turned out to be a lie too. 

Sometimes they do lie for Gaga. :sure:

Mr Ricky

You know what guys, I won't be asking anything else. I'm here just trying to say that it's just not real. I freaking asked Paul, when it doesn't even matter if this GGD Farhan is real or not. It's just that this so called TEA instrumental is fake. 

Why is everyone even defending these people? Just because they leaked stuff? 

Crossfit

itsjustlucarifc
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

considering that my name comes from the middle east too im just making a racist joke so yeah

Was just clarifying. I don't assume race based on name origins so I'll be the first to say I had no idea. Sorry if I offended you.

itsjustlucarifc
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

You know what guys, I won't be asking anything else. I'm here just trying to say that it's just not real. I freaking asked Paul, when it doesn't even matter if this GGD Farhan is real or not. It's just that this so called TEA instrumental is fake. 

Why is everyone even defending these people? Just because they leaked stuff? 

You're associating a nobody with an actual leaker - YOU'RE JUMPING THE LITERAL FREAKING GUN AND THEN BEING ALL DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT! 

SpookyKid
Just now, ARTPOPboi1 said:

You're associating a nobody with an actual leaker - YOU'RE JUMPING THE LITERAL FREAKING GUN AND THEN BEING ALL DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT! 

this :air: they have nothing to do with eachother, you didn't expose Farhan and HOR's Tinnitus leak with this, just that fake TEA leak, that is obviusly fake :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Girl Under You
14 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

but Farhan didn't post it

Someone made an account here with that name, but Farhan didn't post it on twitter

Also, Tinnitus was posted by HOR, not Farhan

this

people need to get their **** together

HOR is not Farhan, people seem to get confused

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

I fcking asked about Tinnitus when it leaked, he told me it wasn't real. So I'm not being defensive about this. 

Just now, Girl Under You said:

this

people need to get their **** together

HOR is not Farhan, people seem to get confused

ARTPOPboi1 stated that it was HoR and Haustech together being Farhan. Not sure if he confirmed it 100%. Got to look it up again. 

Crossfit

shoful

Guys the real Farhan didnt leak TEA. It was some random account on here with the same name. Also Tinnitus was released by HOR who is a lot more trustworthy

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

itsjustlucarifc
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

I fcking asked about Tinnitus when it leaked, he told me it wasn't real. So I'm not being defensive about this. 

ARTPOPboi1 stated that it was HoR and Haustech together being Farhan. Not sure if he confirmed it 100%. Got to look it up again. 

Just checked out EkramAbdul and Farhan was hitting him up for the Perfect Illusions STEMS pretty aggressively. Most definitely (following his confirmation and my own research) we CAN confirm HoR is Farhan.:tony: FINALLY!

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Just checked out EkramAbdul and Farhan was hitting him up for the Perfect Illusions STEMS pretty aggressively. Most definitely (following his confirmation and my own research) we CAN confirm HoR is Farhan.:tony: FINALLY!

2 weeks back both their names (HOR and Farhan) were dropped here, they aren't the same person, but they know eachother

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Nene Areola
12 minutes ago, Stronger said:

Daddy Farhan is unbothered :classy:

we're roasting him alive in the village square,catch up before you miss out the festivities :gaysia::gaycat:

HugoJG

why did u do that ... :saladga:

at least farhan was leaking stems or ARTPOP demos.. now we can say bye to him

gtfo.

Archived