other

Exposed: Farhan/TEA/Tinnitus

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Calm your sh*t, things eventually leak. 

tumblr_orqw78FQpw1rr6fsbo5_500.gif

i cant calm they promised mediocre illusion stems 12 hours ago and still nothing

tumblr_inline_nnzyqtPvu81rd9t4l_500.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Well I recently asked DJWS for extra confirmation on that TEA Demo. Definitely not real. I also doubt that Tinnitus is real at this point. 

KCxDS2Z.jpg

--

tumblr_orfvhgHieT1rs6aoko3_r1_400.gif

My job here is done. Bye Farhan. #Exposedt

when did it leak tho?

RainingOnMe
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

I never asked about Tinnitus, I have my doubts that Tinnitus is even real. That's only it. Never said DJWS heard it yet! 

It's obviously real though... remember how Madeon kept saying he didn't have it after Pop Tart came out? The description explained that he said that because she never recorded the vocals, so

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

This neither confirms nor denies "Tinnitus" as it was a Madeon production NOT DJWS - there is still hope and when/where is it confirmed Farhan is the one responsible for "TEA"?

It actually doesn't matter lol, people here thinking it was real. It's done, none of it is real. Same thing when DJWS "lost" his laptop back in the ARTPOP era, he didn't lose it. He even told me. 

Crossfit

Enzo

Someone made and account here with the name of Farhan and "leaked" that

Tinnitus was produced by Madeon and was leaked by House Of Retrograde

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I'm so confused because Tinnitus very much sounded like real Madeon production.

it is a Madeon production as far as I know, it's his signature sound, I think it even has drum stems that are present in other songs as well (Übelkeit, Venus)

itsjustlucarifc
5 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

that TEA instrumental was the whole mama papa bullshit chords mixed with some synth i cant

but at least one of them is leaking stems and im still waiting for PI 

you all better dont come for farhan or this other akbar guy he leaks stems and demos and if u **** this up i swear 

Is "akbar" the actual name of a supposed leaker or are you just being racist relating it the origins of the name "Farhan"?

SpookyKid
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

It actually doesn't matter lol, people here thinking it was real. It's done, none of it is real. Same thing when DJWS "lost" his laptop back in the ARTPOP era, he didn't lose it. He even told me. 

It does matter, as you got it all confused, the supposed TEA wasn't posted by Farhan, was posted by someone using his name here

Tinnitus was posted by HOR

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

itsjustlucarifc
2 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

You neither confirmed or denied anything I said but K. :awkney:

Enzo
1 minute ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Is "akbar" the actual name of a supposed leaker or are you just being racist relating it the origins of the name "Farhan"?

Is another "leaker" on Twitter

He said he has tea and blah blah

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

itsjustlucarifc
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

It does matter, as you got it all confused, the supposed TEA wasn't posted by Farhan, was posted by someone using his name here

Tinnitus was posted by HOR

:hug:

JupiterDrive
Just now, ARTPOPboi1 said:

considering that my name comes from the middle east too im just making a racist joke so yeah

Kermit

lol

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived