💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts a selfie with Ed Sheeran; talks about online negativity

Coop

Featured Posts

samuelx
5 hours ago, jajagaga1896 said:

I think you and others are missing the deeper point of this. Gaga has a voice and she is not afraid to use it. Remember how she protested against Trump before and after he won office? 

But there is a time and a place. We need to learn to accept and respect each other - all of us. By her showing him kindness, she is changing the energy of the situation. She is allowing herself as well as him to come into a kinder, deeper, more empathetic and understanding place where things like misogony can be broken down, talked about, and made meaningless. 

By her giving it back to him, it just fuels his own negativity, and creates more negativity.

This is hard for all of us to understand at times because we want to lash out when we are hurt. It takes extra thought and energy to show kindness, actually.

I can be nice, but I won't respect him. Being "on top" doesn't automatically give you my respect sorry. Be an actual decent human being first 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws

Queen of Kindness is back bitches. Get slayed Little Haters.

Teal Ambition

He liked and replied:

DD_2LDbVoAACXYn.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

jajagaga1896
6 hours ago, One Armed Man said:

I can be nice, but I won't respect him. Being "on top" doesn't automatically give you my respect sorry. Be an actual decent human being first 

Okay... that is more than understandable. If you don't respect him, fine... doesn't mean you have to respond with negativity towards him. It is better to ignore him altogether. 

The fact is she could not ignore this situation because he is being attacked by her own fanbase and it is ridiculous and she knows it. 

MarcusBones

I understand Gaga is always the bigger person but Ed Sheeran is such a **** it makes him so hard to like or root for...

shane_c

Its like she didn't even read what he said and is just projecting onto him what happened to her. Him "being on top" has nothing to do with it.

edit: I think she is actually talking about herself and thats why it seems disconnected from what Ed said.

Phaye Monster

She talks about kindness and being kind to others, but who wasn't kind in the first place? What Ed said was rude and completely unkind- not just to Gaga but to any artist who has been in the same position. I respect him and I see his point but he still had no right to say that. Then again some people did over react... but that doesn't excuse him. I used to like him a lot but fame changed him. 

Whatever. What Gaga says, Little Monsters do.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

giskardsb
5 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

What Gaga says, Little Monsters do.

unfortunately this is not true, as evidenced by the number of people in this thread trying to justify talking **** about Ed, and even suggesting Gaga should be better off if she exhibited a bad shady attitude herself.

Archived