💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Gal Gadot earned only 300.000 Dollars from Wonder Woman

alp0707

Featured Posts

Ricardo

:toofunny: at everyone calling this sexism, Gal was unknown before WW, this has nothing to do with her being a female, also the most probable is that she will get a bonus for the success of the movie, they better keep her happy given this is DC's most successful movie since Christopher Nolan's Batman saga 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
13 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Y'all are calling sexism without even reading the article

Expose me

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Gal was unknown before WW

She was in fast and furious though and was a beauty queen

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Slayer

Unknown actress or not, this is a DC movie. She should have got a lot more than that.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DawnNutella

I'd do it for $300 and a Klondike Bar.

She'll end up making tons though. Her star power just increased so much  so she can demand much more for the sequel or her next role. I'm sure she won't be hurting for $. 

Ricardo
27 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

She was in fast and furious though and was a beauty queen

and? :toofunny: her F&F role was a secondary character, now can you imagine how little she was paid for those? also she was a Miss Israel in 2004, like girl, we're not talking Miss Universe here 

the thing is, it's fairly common for "new" actors to be paid little, would you pay millions of dollars to an unknown actress? Gal should be grateful she got the opportunity and now the doors are open for her, she will get paid millions for the sequel and tons of incoming roles are at the door waiting for her 

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

and? :toofunny: her F&F role was a secondary character, now can you imagine how little she was paid for those? also she was a Miss Israel in 2004, like girl, we're not talking Miss Universe here 

the thing is, it's fairly common for "new" actors to be paid little, would you pay millions of dollars to an unknown actress? Gal should be grateful she got the opportunity and now the doors are open for her, she will get paid millions for the sequel and tons of incoming roles are at the door waiting for her 

I'm not at all claiming she was less famous before WW but she isn't a complete nobody either

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley

Actors are paid less than musicians that's for sure.

Fifty Shades of Grey grossed over $500 million worldwide but Jamie Dornan (who plays Christian Grey) got only $500,000 I think.

Edit: On a side note, this made me curious as to how much Gaga is paid for A Star Is Born.

Bradley
On 7/5/2017 at 2:13 AM, Talent said:

It's obviously sexism (you know, something that actually exists). But people are going to justify this with 42984857895 excuses. 

Come on, Gal Gadot is not Meryl Streep or Amy Adams or even Emma Watson now that she just got an Oscar. I get that it's a low paycheck but Gal is relatively new as a lead actress.

Chuckles

Y'all acting like you saw her contract and bank account, it's a small fee for such a big project but it elevates her profile to get more roles in the future.

Chuckles
On 10/7/2017 at 2:11 AM, Bradley said:

Come on, Gal Gadot is not Meryl Streep or Amy Adams or even Emma Watson now that she just got an Oscar. I get that it's a low paycheck but Gal is relatively new as a lead actress.

Emma Stone :)

C1trus
On 7/4/2017 at 10:19 AM, John Slayne said:

she was unknown til this movie... I'm sure she will get much more for the sequel 

same with Daisy Ridley and Star Wars

edit: but if any of her male coworkers got more then yeah I call sexism

But she already appeared on Batman vs Superman. Doesn't that count?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

John Slayne
11 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

But she already appeared on Batman vs Superman. Doesn't that count?

I didn't know that, I'm not a big fan of DC films tbh :sweat: but I loved Wonder Woman 

Lion Heart

She'll be getting A LOT more in upcoming sequels + other films. This is pretty standard for superhero films. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived