Gal Gadot earned only 300.000 Dollars from Wonder Woman

alp0707

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Well she's unknown so...

Also, she signed the contract so she obviously thought it was a fair fee.

DawnNutella

She should become a wedding singer. I hear they make $1-2 million a gig :trollga:

Talent

It's obviously sexism (you know, something that actually exists). But people are going to justify this with 42984857895 excuses. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

DelusionalGaga

300K is like nothing for a movie of such caliber. There are even TV stars who earn a million per episode. Sexism at its finest. Ironic, how the movie is supposed to empower women

Yuuri

I wouldn't call it sexist until we can see her co-workers paycheck on that movie. 300k seems a bit for a movie like that, but she isn't the best known actress.

John Slayne

she was unknown til this movie... I'm sure she will get much more for the sequel 

same with Daisy Ridley and Star Wars

edit: but if any of her male coworkers got more then yeah I call sexism

Easy

Stop calling this sexism. She gets bonuses if the movie does well which it did. :nails: Chris Evans made even less when he first casted as Captain America and he is a male. The money Gal Gadot received is reasonable. :toofunny:

n0ne

10 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

sexisme

6 minutes ago, Talent said:

It's obviously sexism (you know, something that actually exists). But people are going to justify this with 42984857895 excuses. 

5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

300K is like nothing for a movie of such caliber. There are even TV stars who earn a million per episode. Sexism at its finest. Ironic, how the movie is supposed to empower women

Y'all are calling sexism without even reading the article. Henry Cavill got $14 million because he signed a deal for salary and box office renuvue. Gal didn't.  The article says Chris Evans got $300k for the 1st Captain America and he was more of a star starting that franchise than she is starting the Wonder Woman franchise. He worked his way to big paychecks and she will too.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RepentingSinner

"But her relatively* low paycheck is actually par for the industry. The way the model works, especially with regards to superhero films where the brand is more important than the actor, is that the actor gets a salary around $300,000 for their early appearances, and then they can negotiate for more if the film is a success and they’re brought back for sequels. As Vulture points out, $300,000 is what Chris Evans made for Captain America: The First Avenger. Now he makes much more thanks to the success of his Marvel movies as well as using his stardom to tackle other projects. The $14-million tag for Cavill actually includes many bonuses for box office performance and might include multiple films, and as such, isn’t a base salary.2

Talent
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Y'all are calling sexism without even reading the article. Henry Cavill got $14 million because he signed a deal for salary and box office renuvue. Gal didn't.  The article says Chris Evans got $300k for the 1st Captain America and he was more of a star starting that franchise than she is starting the Wonder Woman franchise. He worked his way to big paychecks and she will too.

Ok, I guess. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

River

300k is ok..

It's not like actors are doing anything special to justify millions of dollars, half of the time they speak to green items and a stuntwo/man is doing the cool stuff.. acting is not like it was in the past.. anyone can act these day..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived