Rifek

Featured Posts

Allan

Okay that one was kinda underwhelming, but it gets cute towards the end

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I mean this choreography was horrendous, but Richy isn't that bad. John Wayne choreography is one of my favorites

gagzus

I mean y'all wanna act like Gaga does the full choreo anyway when she gets outta breathe after a minute and becomes as stiff as britney when she tries to sing and dance at he same time anyways :rip: 

But I mean he makes choreo that works for her where as Laurianne would make her do something crazy that she can't do because guess what f*gs; she had a serious injury not long ago and just like athletes any serious injury will ruin your ability to coordinate your body properly.

So y'all can stop crying n sh*t

Thomas P
4 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

this is true if we were talking about Bayonce for example. i don't see Gaga saying this 

Lol gaga would totally say this. She's a boss ass bitch and a good one at that.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

That J

I wonder if she's using these vids to rehearse to.  Cuz she's never actually there.  Lol.  

The first show will be very interesting.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lona Delery
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

I mean y'all wanna act like Gaga does the full choreo anyway when she gets outta breathe after a minute and becomes as stiff as britney when she tries to sing and dance at he same time anyways :rip: 

But I mean he makes choreo that works for her where as Laurianne would make her do something crazy that she can't do because guess what f*gs; she had a serious injury not long ago and just like athletes any serious injury will ruin your ability to coordinate your body properly.

So y'all can stop crying n sh*t

And guess who made the choreo for Scheiße, also known as "the hip breaker"

Yeah, Richy did, not Laurieann.

His choreo is way harder than Boomkacks, just look at Applause or Marry The Night compared to Bad Romance or Telephone

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

NewYorkCity

People saying that he does too difficult choreos when laurieann did that Judas mess that didn't allow her to sing after the second verse lol 

This is not my fav choreo either but it looks great live (watch SNL). And Gaga's moves are so great when performing AYO. 

outtahere12428
17 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

sorry but richy is cringeworthy 

17 hours ago, Blake said:

He's just so.....annoying. :rip:

Like he's trying so hard but please stop. D: 

yes omg 

AshIey

Am I the only one that likes it? It's sassy and cute, and fits the song well.

Archived