💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Paparazzi on the JWT setlist?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

actsleazy
16 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Then why was it performed on the Superbowl tho instead of like marry the night or the edge of glory :selena: 

cause it's a hit boo :lolly:

edit: MtN was a flop too lol

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

I feel like she may skip Paparazzi this time around to being back Lovegame, which I'd be fine with.  I've seen paparazzi multiple times and I gotta say it was never a big part of the show for me. I feel like it was bigger during the Monster Ball

Radio Ga Ga

Please perform paparazzi! I missed all her previous tours, and I wanna see her perform this song live before I die :poot:

Same goes for the edge of glory, and I'm literally gonna hyperventilate if the bloody mary rumor is actually true 

Spoiler

She better does DIC too

Twitter

She f*cking better:grr: Paparazzi should be a staple for all her tours. Plus she always manage to deliver great vocals and iconic performances :diane:

fame-ball.jpgtumblr_loiai6lqFl1qa0woi.gifmaxresdefault.jpggiphy.gifLady-Gaga2_glamour_24oct14_getty_b_810x5

Yoü & I should be the questionable one!

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I really hope so, it's one of my favourite songs and I love hearing it live so much! 

AJH219
12 hours ago, actsleazy said:

coachella says hi :poot:

You know what I mean sis :poot: 

If anything she better not sing Telephone. I'm sick of hearing it :madge: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

absolutely, every tour she brings a new creative performance idea to the song, it should be a staple on every tour she does. 

Savage
On 7/1/2017 at 10:04 PM, lg5 said:

I feel like she may skip Paparazzi this time around to being back Lovegame, which I'd be fine with.  I've seen paparazzi multiple times and I gotta say it was never a big part of the show for me. I feel like it was bigger during the Monster Ball

I want to hear LoveGame again, we missed it during the artRAVE.

Archived