💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary might be on JWT setlist.

jxckk

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

yeah i think they were just having fun and joking, but I would LOVE to hear bloody Mary 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HairBow

Bloody Mary is easily in my top 3 favorite BTW songs.  I would be STOKED if this was on her setlist for the upcoming tour.

MaryJaneHolland

Pissing myself :giveup:

But they could do a new choreo :neyde: As much as I'm happy that we are getting these fan-favorites, especially from BTW, I wish the remixed the songs and made new choreos :madge:

venusfly

This tweet went out a while ago and I couldn't find any threads on it :O Richy posted choreo rehearsals of Bloody Mary and Bad Romance for the JWT!

Gagaplayer315

YAAASSSSS BLOODY MARY COME THROUGH  :firega:

FATCAT

This was really the only thing I wanted to DESPERATELY SEE live for the BTWB, and I was crushed when my date was cancelled.

This gives me hope for redemption!

Purr more, hiss less.

Spock

BLOODY MARY HOLY ****

who will love me when the night is over

crisTEAne

omg, the partial setlist is already iconic. i must confess that i didn't have high expectations when i bought my ticket, i was just happy that i'm gonna see her again, but fĂŒnk me downtown, this is shaping up to be her best tour yet. am i ready? :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Weasel

Queen of releasing an album that is so short to perform that it enables for fan favourites to be performed at the tour :gaysia:

Archived