💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary might be on JWT setlist.

jxckk

Featured Posts

Jenina
1 minute ago, KweenSupreme said:

This'll be my first time seeing her live so I will for sure be crying if she does this one and/or Dance in the dark... 

Same here and I really was set on the idea that I would never get to see her perform my favorite song so I'll be crying like a baby as well lmao

cool

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
orb1tx
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, Haroon said:

Not really here for this :spin: Never been a big fan of the song or understood all the love for it :sweat: the performance at TBTWB was interesting though but not sure if it'd be as cool if it's literally just copied and that's all :huh: 

Its an alright song, but using the same choreo would be a snooze fest.  I can see it being used by gaga to change costumes and the audience a opportunity to get some more beer.

Haroon
2 hours ago, orb1tx said:

Its an alright song, but using the same choreo would be a snooze fest.  I can see it being used by gaga to change costumes and the audience a opportunity to get some more beer.

Actually in that case I could see it being interesting because it opens up the eyes (or ears rather) of the newer fans who may not have heard Born This Way and it also works for existing fans of the song :happy: It's just if she's on stage performing and it's taking up a slot on the set list then I'd be like " :koons: " because it doesn't personally appeal to me :laughga: 

PartySick
34 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It's just if she's on stage performing and it's taking up a slot on the set list then I'd be like " :koons: " because it doesn't personally appeal to me :laughga: 

WHAT? :air:

HAROON CANCELED :air:

Spoiler

I'd love it honestly, it's one of my favorites from BTW :whitney:

Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, and Americano are all part of my holy trinity of BTW :firega:

🖤

Talent
57 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Actually in that case I could see it being interesting because it opens up the eyes (or ears rather) of the newer fans who may not have heard Born This Way and it also works for existing fans of the song :happy: It's just if she's on stage performing and it's taking up a slot on the set list then I'd be like " :koons: " because it doesn't personally appeal to me :laughga: 

Reported. :music:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

NCgaga

I never appreciated Bloody Mary until this past year, and it is easily one of my favorite songs by her. 

DonnieDarko

I actually kinda like BM, but as most of BTW, it's a bit too cringey at times. So yeah, I would appreciate it but at the same time, I would like her to actually skip BTW with the exception of Scheisse, GH, HML (this song is not happening so I shouldnt even mention it) and EC.

Pop Music

Honestly wig flew bc my BTWB tour date was canceled and I never got to see Bloody Mary so I would love to see it. But i'm still a little bit sus.:stalkga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gagalvaro

Asiel just said on Twitter about this: Rehearsals

:giveup::giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived