Gaga on Instagram: Goodbye Sonja

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

i hope everything is fine- im glad she has time to respect / digest it

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Dutch

She looks beautiful tho. It hope she writes a new song dedicated to Sonja. Something like Joanne and TEOG. 

Stay strong Gaga. 

Zilla
41 minutes ago, Stef said:

I’m assuming the funeral is today? Or is that long done :S 

Probably a Celebration of Life or whatever you'd like to call it. Instead of a funeral which is more sad and mournful, a ceremony like this is more of celebrating the person's life with a happier tone. I mean yes, it's a sad time, but these serve as times of gathering to remember the deceased, share good memories, maybe play the music that the deceased liked, doing activities they loved..... The actual service is probably done with (depending on if she was buried or cremated, traditional burial would be performed sooner but both would've occurred by now) but with everyone's hectic schedules they're probably getting together to do a little something in remembrance. 

Like when my uncle passed away last year, he died in April, was cremated and they had a celebration of life in his last place of residence and in the town he grew up a month after. Things are becoming less uniform here. 

I mean I really don't know but she meant so much to so many people that it's still a time of mourning and deep reflection. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MarcusBones

The Funeral was today. They're having a memorial concert at The Wiltern in DTLA. My friend Juan's boyfriend is a family member of Sonja so I know a lot of what's been going on behind the scenes... Let me just say Gaga is a bigger inspiration than I could ever imagine.

2yubl9f.jpg

VTV
10 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

The Funeral was today. They're having a memorial concert at The Wiltern in DTLA. My friend Juan's boyfriend is a family member of Sonja so I know a lot of what's been going on behind the scenes... Let me just say Gaga is a bigger inspiration than I could ever imagine.

2yubl9f.jpg

RIP Sonja :( 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ImpossiblePrincess

Goodbye Sonja :(

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

She's saying goodbye to Sonja 

Fixed

There is no music video

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

The funeral was yesterday, hope Gaga is feeling okay:hug:

End Racism Now

crisTEAne

farewell, sonja, you beautiful soul! i know gaga is strong, but i'm sending her positive vibes to heal her anyway. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived