Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Talks Internet Trolls: ‘I Never Have to Meet Those People’

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

Lady Gaga is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, but even she is prone to internet hate.

“I read things, and I think, ‘My God, can you believe what other people are saying?'” Gaga, 31, says of the trolls that have popped up in her social media feed. “It’s important to me to see, yes, there is a volume of people that can be negative on the internet that I see on my timeline. But the truth is, I never have to meet any of those people.”

--------------------------------------

“We’re in a very negative time with everything that happens on social media and on the internet and text messaging — all these things that these kids are having to deal with growing up,” says the Grammy winner, who will promote the kindness campaign on her Joanne World Tour this summer. “Imagine how those kids must feel that are in high school or grade school or even younger, and they are getting these messages that are upsetting that make them feel unsafe in school — to have their minds filled up with something other than what they’re studying, which is what they should be focused on.”

--------------------------------------

“Pride Month, in terms of what the Born This Way Foundation is doing with Staples for Students, is all about inspiring everyone to embrace equality and to remind people that it’s important to love each other and to have both those who don’t feel hopeful about equality and don’t feel hopeful about being embraced by the world. It’s about making those people feel brave and courageous and being brave for them,” she says. “So this is an important time, on all fronts. And this starts in the classroom, it really does.”

http://people.com/music/lady-gaga-brushes-off-cyberbullying-internet-trolls/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

She's so full of love and kindness and hope <3 

I'll always stan someone who cares about others <3:kara:

SlaeUrAnus

The ironic thing is, if Gaga confronted any of these trolls they will all cower away and apologise.

In my messy era.

What About Us

I can relate to this quite a bit. I have internet trolls message and tweet me a lot, but I do my best to think positive about it.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Dominic

Honestly I dont think i would have survived high school if FB/Twitter was around. We had MSN and that was enough drama :selena:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

DeanWinchester

this is why she doesn't visit us anymore

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Panchecco

this article made me realize that maybe he was actually filming the commercial for the collaboration between BTWFoundation and the Staples For Students

the photo of Gaga sitting in the classroom is credited "MADISON + VINE/STAPLES"

Benji
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Honestly I dont think i would have survived high school if FB/Twitter was around. We had MSN and that was enough drama :selena:

I miss throwing shade in my MSN name tbh

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Fernster7

Lovely queen.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SlaeUrAnus
6 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I miss MSN :selena: 

In my messy era.

LaMaisonGaga
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The @ feature is free Stefani

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

thanks I screamed because of this.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived