💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: MR for Grammy SOTY nom

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Stef
20 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

It's a reallly strong contender for the nom.

everyone in goldderby is also predicting MR to get nominated for SOTY and Pop solo performance along with Joanne being nominated for Pop Vocal Album

a nom is cute but the good sis needs a win this year

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer
On 29/6/2017 at 0:09 PM, Wixson said:

Bad Romance got snubbed, Telephone wasn't submitted. Gaga/Interscope submitted Judas/Yoü and I for both Song & Record of the Year instead of Born This Way/The Edge of Glory. 

:trollga:

Bad Romance was snubbed because otherwise she would have got 8 nominations that night (and they didn't want that, Bad Romance won its 2 grammys nominations anyway)

Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory were totally not submitted by insterscore because they didn't want Gaga to lose 5 times against Adele that night (in camera all of them btw)

I don't know about you but I totally remember that night, Gaga really wanted to cry every single time she was focused on camera, and at the end of the night everyone in twitter was mocking on her for going home empty-hands

zidanebenny
40 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

It's a reallly strong contender for the nom.

everyone in goldderby is also predicting MR to get nominated for SOTY and Pop solo performance along with Joanne being nominated for Pop Vocal Album

I would love to see it getting the country genre nom instead

I love her country songs like Sinner's Prayer and Just Another Day more than other pop ones

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, zidanebenny said:

I love her country songs like Sinner's Prayer and Just Another Day more than other pop ones

Girllllll just another day is not country. It's less of a country song than Bad Romance.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GagaTheExplorer
28 minutes ago, zidanebenny said:

she's totally not submitting her work as country for the grammys

I think the only eligible song in joanne for the country field is Sinner's Prayer but if she doesn't release it as single then there is no chance on her getting a nom in the country field

MR has country vibes but it belongs to pop 100%

GagaTheExplorer
27 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Girllllll just another day is not country. It's less of a country song than Bad Romance.

people call country everything that is not dance-rock-urban influenced these days...

Thomas P
20 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory were totally not submitted by insterscore because they didn't want Gaga to lose 5 times against Adele that night (in camera all of them btw

Wait a second. That actually makes sense. I thought Interscopemwere just unbelievably stupid for submitting the two songs that would barely get a nomination, but they submitted them so gaga would be a little less embarrassed because we all know that there was absolutely no conceivable way she was winning anything that night.

Im less worried that they'll submit the wrong songs this year.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Wixson
21 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Bad Romance was snubbed because otherwise she would have got 8 nominations that night (and they didn't want that, Bad Romance won its 2 grammys nominations anyway)

Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory were totally not submitted by insterscore because they didn't want Gaga to lose 5 times against Adele that night (in camera all of them btw)

I don't know about you but I totally remember that night, Gaga really wanted to cry every single time she was focused on camera, and at the end of the night everyone in twitter was mocking on her for going home empty-hands

Sorry, but none of what you said makes sense. Eminem had 10 nominations, Bruno Mars had 7. 

Not a single record label/artist would pass an opportunity to not even be nominated just because another musician was predicted to win. They made a shitty decision, it's Interscope - nothing new. 

A musician of her calibre being ridiculed on Twitter? Never happened before! 

Archived