Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga on Summer Music, Her "Healing" New Role and a Future in the Movie

RockShow

Featured Posts

sillynate
1 hour ago, Cortezz said:

How do you know?

I might be a little off because last time I heard about this was like in January, but tickets were all bought from ticket master etc. and are being sold for like triple the price on 3rd party sites :emma: so it technically is sold out, but there's gonna be empty seats 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
8 hours ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

"YOU MIGHT JUST GET MORE MUSIC" WHAT A TEASE (sorry I keep spamming this is so exciting)!!!

I know no one expected this! She is literally the queen of being unpredictable. You never know with Gaga! :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

crisTEAne

i 

am

SPEECHLESS

:cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

"Two more mystery performers will be joining the tour this year and, while their identities are under lock and key right now, Gaga assured E! News, they are "very different from me. It's really going to diversify the tour.""

Let it be Beck and Florence Welch so she finally  performs DIC and Hey Girl :giveup:

styleyourvision
41 minutes ago, Muh said:

"Two more mystery performers will be joining the tour this year and, while their identities are under lock and key right now, Gaga assured E! News, they are "very different from me. It's really going to diversify the tour.""

Let it be Beck and Florence Welch so she finally  performs DIC and Hey Girl :giveup:

Not her tour - the dive bar tour is having two other artists play a show in a different city. She goes on to explain that later on in the interview

drinkmytears
10 hours ago, sillynate said:

I might be a little off because last time I heard about this was like in January, but tickets were all bought from ticket master etc. and are being sold for like triple the price on 3rd party sites :emma: so it technically is sold out, but there's gonna be empty seats 

This happens with every high demand tour. It doesn't mean there's going to be lots of empty seats. Those tickets will eventually be used. The prices will drop closer to the event, and people will want to go and get last minute tickets. Adele, Beyonce, everyone has this happen to them. The tickets are bought by scalpers because they know the show will be popular, and when the scalped tickets don't sell the prices lower.

heygirl

"ASIB healed me"

by now she must be the most fkn healed person. (which is good)

because at the time, ARTPOP healed her

then C2C healed her

then Joanne

now ASIB

Spoiler

omg remember the heal me song, too. she really wants to be healed

be kind guys

Whispering
12 hours ago, sillynate said:

That would still be considered a sold out tour. If the seats are sold, it is sold out. 

venusfly
39 minutes ago, heygirl said:

"ASIB healed me"

then C2C healed her

then Joanne

now ASIB

Hide contents

sis is just looking for The Cure :diane:

NotGeigh
1 hour ago, heygirl said:

"ASIB healed me"

then C2C healed her

then Joanne

now ASIB

Reveal hidden contents

:sharon: maybe they healed sis in diff ways:selena:

Archived