💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga on Summer Music, Her "Healing" New Role and a Future in the Movie

RockShow

Featured Posts

shes probably referring to 'heal me' which is a song on ASIB soundtrack.

maybe lead single? rnb gaga cumming? :creepflop::v:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

Oh my god oh my god

I loooove her

Omg gaga fvck me up bishhh

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

*she switched baristas. ☕

n0ne

Did she forget she's been in movies before? :oprah:

This is not your first time tackling the big screen Gurl. It's your 1st leading role on big screen.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Fernster7

This woman does not stop surprising me, like I didn't see the point in another Dive Bar but you go girl. :giveup:

I hope it's more polished tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

As Gaga assured the fans will get a mix of her discography for the dive bar tour, we wondered if she'd surprise her little monsters with new tracks altogether. "You just might get some more music. I love making music. I don't know exactly when. I'm sort of feeling like I'm making songs and doing all sorts of things with music, but I don't know exactly when or how I will release them," the musician teased. "I'm working on that."

SHOOK

I know it was confirmed she won't have the same setlist as Coachella for the JWT but I still found to date that was her best Setlist in a while and would hope the JWT will incorporate a good amount of songs from previous albums (speaking from not having gotten to see either the BTWB or ARTrave) but it's obvious she'll want to promote Joanne and from the interview possibly a EP released before the tour?...kinda what happened with TMB when she released TFM 

gts14

She'll probably sing/make an interlude of an unreleased song like she did in her last tours

Thomas P

Gaga don't worry about how to release the new music, JUST DO IT :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived