Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga on Summer Music, Her "Healing" New Role and a Future in the Movie

RockShow

Featured Posts

RockShow

rs_1024x683-170629044453-1024.Lady-Gaga-

Lady Gaga is just getting started.

The 31-year-old may have charged into 2017 with her fifth studio album on the charts and her first Super Bowl halftime show in the record books, but if you've payed any attention to her decade-long career, the star always has a new goal up her sleeve. As she told E! News, "You know me—I like to switch it up."

For fans who couldn't get their hands on a coveted ticket to a show on the sold-out tour or a ride to Indio, you're in luck. E! News can confirm Mother Monster is once again joining Bud Light's Dive Bar Tour 2.0 as a headliner—only this time, she won't be alone. Two more mystery performers will be joining the tour this year and, while their identities are under lock and key right now, Gaga assured E! News, they are "very different from me. It's really going to diversify the tour."

As Gaga assured the fans will get a mix of her discography for the dive bar tour, we wondered if she'd surprise her little monsters with new tracks altogether. "You just might get some more music. I love making music. I don't know exactly when. I'm sort of feeling like I'm making songs and doing all sorts of things with music, but I don't know exactly when or how I will release them," the musician teased. "I'm working on that."

More at: http://www.eonline.com/news/863672/lady-gaga-on-summer-music-her-healing-new-role-and-a-future-in-the-movies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

ANOTHER DIVE BAR TOUR **** ME UP

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

2 more weeks and one day AHHHH

tumblr_nt6im0DHT21rtzo3co1_500.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy

"YOU MIGHT JUST GET MORE MUSIC" WHAT A TEASE (sorry I keep spamming this is so exciting)!!!

DawnNutella

She's only doing 1 of the dive bar shows though, right? Is that what this means? She'll be doing the Vegas one and the surprise guests will do 3 of them? I would love to go to the New Orleans one but I don't think it's her that's performing there?

Killa

yaaaas i cant wait to get all excited for new projects again, renewing my stan card

It's been too long

and that healing, girl you onto something

Darcklighter22

Sorry to be that one person who asks but what are some of the key points talked about? I don't wanna read the whole thing. :duck:

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Sorry to be that one person who asks but what are some of the key points talked about? I don't wanna read the whole thing. :duck:

ASIB healed her

She's headlining a new Dive Bar Tour on June 14th, she "might perform more music" (as in new) 

venusfly
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Just her talking about the dive tour and how she likes playing bars really.

Reality
5 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

"YOU MIGHT JUST GET MORE MUSIC" WHAT A TEASE (sorry I keep spamming this is so exciting)!!!

I CAN'T RIGHT NOW! Any new music is good music from her :flutter:

🖤👹

Luke78619

As Gaga assured the fans will get a mix of her discography for the dive bar tour, we wondered if she'd surprise her little monsters with new tracks altogether. "You just might get some more music. I love making music. I don't know exactly when. I'm sort of feeling like I'm making songs and doing all sorts of things with music, but I don't know exactly when or how I will release them," the musician teased. "I'm working on that."

SHOOK

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JustaMonster
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

ASIB healed her

She's headling a new Dive Bar Tour on June 14th, she "might perform more music" (as in new) 

tenor.gif

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

AshIey

It was a pleasure reading this :flutter: it's been so long since Gaga did an interview even if it's small.

And as you can see she's still passionate about music, despite what some members on here say.

Archived