Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga receives MIAW award for refugees support (VIDEO)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

androiduser

i am sorry, but just looking at the video she shot, you can see that she was struggling with what she should come up with for the speech.

this is ridiculous... they probably needed a famous face for the cause and Gaga agreed to do it

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY

her hair was on another level :tony:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Ferrer Zorola
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

i am sorry, but just looking at the video she shot, you can see that she was struggling with what she should come up with for the speech.

this is ridiculous... they probably needed a famous face for the cause and Gaga agreed to do it

9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I have never ever ever heard of any of her work with/for refugees?

14 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Real question: what did she do for refugees? 

21 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

LOL Lady Gaga has done nothing for refugees. MIA (The Refugee Queen/ Third World Head Bitch) should win this award.  Borders music video is the immigration/refugee anthem/video of all time. She must have bought this award  or they just handed it to her for positive publicity.

If This was an LGBT award, I would congratulate The Queen of the Gays but a Refugee award,  LOL?

This is a great time to return from a ban. :trollga: 

You do know there are other refugees apart from the Asian ones right? They're awarding her for her visit to the Foster home at Los Cabos, Mexico. :oprah:

And MIA? I'm sorry (I'm actually not) but the only thing people remember that woman for is for her songs Paperplanes, Bad Girls and Madonna's Super Bowl :laughga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Matangi Goddess
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

This is a great time to return from a ban. :trollga: 

You do know there are other refugees apart from the Asian ones right? They're awarding her for her visit to the Foster home at Los Cabos, Mexico. :oprah:

And MIA? I'm sorry (I'm actually not) but the only thing people remember that woman for is for her songs Paperplanes, Bad Girls and Madonna's Super Bowl :laughga:

There are way better candidates. MIA has addressed immigration on a global scale from the Refugee crisis in the middle east, the mexican borders, and the immigration waves from Asia. She has visited and gave resources to refugees through her work with H& M in Europe. SHe was a Refugee herself. She is the queen of immigration. 

Paper Planes/Bad Girls>>>>>> Gaga's singles

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, Matangi Goddess said:

There are way better candidates. MIA has addressed immigration on a global scale from the Refugee crisis in the middle east, the mexican borders, and the immigration waves from Asia. She has visited and gave resources to refugees through her work with H& M in Europe. SHe was a Refugee herself. She is the queen of immigration. 

Haaaaa idk what are you doing in this site, troll. It would be great if MIA was actually somebody so her light shined on said issues made them noticed. And if you like her songs more than Gaga's then that's subjective. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Matangi Goddess
6 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Haaaaa idk what are you doing in this site, troll. It would be great if MIA was actually somebody so her light shined on said issues made them noticed. And if you like her songs more than Gaga's then that's subjective. 

No its fact

and Gaga did not deserve this award.

FACT.

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

No its fact

When Missing In Action 

1) becomes famous

and 2) visits Mexico THEN you can ask for this to happen 

and no, even Gaga at her worst destroys those two songs.

LIFE IS GOOD

mariomania1234
4 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

No its fact

FACT.

Nah it's your opinion.

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, Matangi Goddess said:

LOL Lady Gaga has done nothing for refugees. MIA (The Refugee Queen/ Third World Head Bitch) should win this award.  Borders music video is the immigration/refugee anthem/video of all time. She must have bought this award  or they just handed it to her for positive publicity.

If This was an LGBT award, I would congratulate The Queen of the Gays but a Refugee award,  LOL?

We understand if you see MIA has a lot to do with immigration, or that you are an extreme fan of her. But accusing Gaga of buying an award she doesn't even have to do with is insane and rude. I don't think an institution like the UN Refugee Agency would allow that.  Go to an MIA fan forum instead. 

1 hour ago, Matangi Goddess said:

giphy.gif

MIA is not even famous in my country but I still recognize her. MIA doesn't even have a Grammy.

River

Everyday someone farts a new award:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

32 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

A big LOL.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Congrats for ha! :wub:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived