đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Underrated Actors/Actresses

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

Inspired by my other thread:

Who are some actors and actresses that have a bad critical reception or are often overlooked, that you think are talented and deserve more?

Kristen Stewart - Yes she was awkward in Twilight, but she's come a long way from those days. I'm lowkey a fan of hers and seen how she's blossomed into a great actress. Just look at some of her more recent work like; Equals, American Ultra, and Camp X-Ray.

Megan Fox - She's not the best actress but she's still good. I never understood the hate she got for her acting. I think because she's a sex symbol, she's ridiculed more.

Vera Farmiga - She is a phenomenal actress and yes I know she's been Oscar and Emmy nominated, but seeing her work in films like The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Orphan, and The Conjuring films, she deserves more recognition and nominations. Still a lot of people don't who she is. I mean don't get me started on Bates Motel; her and Freddie Highmore are constantly snubbed by the emmys and other major television award committees for their critically acclaimed and standout performances on that fantastic show.

Evan Peters - Truly the underdog of AHS. His work and performances on the show are just as great as costars, but he's constantly overlooked. He should been nominated for at least some golden globes for his roles. And his work as Mr. March in AHS: Hotel really should have landed him an emmy nomination.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
merlot

i think tatiana maslany is super underrated she literally plays shitton of characters in one tv show it's crazy , she finally got an emmy last year it was long overdue 

pedrohemg

Jake Gyllenhaal. It was a crime he didn't get an Oscar nod for Nightcrawler. He also should have been nominated for Nocturnal Animals.

Yuuri

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bhm5z1s6ads8

Eddie Redmayne. Saw him Fantastic Beasts. I mist say he did pretty great and he's pretty nice on the eyes.

Alison Sudol

maxresdefault.jpg

Her debut film was Fantastic Beasts as well. I honestly think she can be the next hit actress, and hopefully she make a new album sometime soon.

16 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Kristen Stewart - Yes she was awkward in Twilight, but she's come a long way from those days. I'm lowkey a fan of hers and seen how she's blossomed into a great actress. Just look at some of her more recent work like; Equals, American Ultra, and Camp X-Ray.

Came to say that. She wasn't bad in Twilight, she did exactly what the character and the screenplay told her to do :nails: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Eddie Redmayne

He has an Oscar :oprah: 

n0ne

Gotta add Mark Ruffalo. He has amazing range; his comedic acting is great and really makes you laugh and his dramatic acting is amazing and really mesmerises you and your emotions.

My favorite performances of his are from The Normal Heart and Infinitely Polar Bear.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Panchecco
7 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Eva Green. She's so talented.

Eva_Green_(Headshot).jpg

true. she deserves all the recognition possible.

Yuuri
8 minutes ago, Red said:

He has an Oscar :oprah: 

He does? You learn something everyday.

Just now, Misaki said:

He does? You learn something everyday.

For Theory of Everything where he played Stephen Hawking 

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Stefani Germanotta :whitney:

Fixed :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived