💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Salvador Sobral Tells Audience They Would Applaud His Farts

Johnny Wayne

Featured Posts

Johnny Wayne

Yesterday, a concert was held in Portugal's biggest arena to raise funds for the victims of the great tragedy that happened in Pedrogão Grande and nearby villages. If you don't know what I'm talking about, a wildfire that was supposedly ignited thanks to a lightning, quickly spread due to peculiar weather conditions, trapping some isolated villages and leading to the death of 64 people. Most of them died trying to run away from the fire, inside their own cars.

Spoiler

a879a870ea4a781b711996cd11807ee6?860&rec239b746ce1aa5b9dabba2c7cab28c755?860&recc324aea6e69f34f8a9ab0b6525e9629f?860&rec

Many of the biggest portuguese artists took part in this event that was broadcast through all national television channels, one of them being Eurovision winner, Salvador Sobral. The audience was singing loudly over him and enthusiasticly applauding his performance, when he said this:

"I feel like you guys will applaud anything I'll do. I'm gonna fart and see what happens."

How do you guys feel about this? Personally,

giphy.gif

I definitely think this guy is talented and the way he diminished himself, comparing his work to "a fart"... I don't know, I think it's just tasteless and made me wanna cancel his existence tbh.

If you want proof that the boy is talented though, check what I think is one of his best performances of this song, you won't regret it. It was aired on spanish television.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

River

I like him, he's really showing in your face the stanning culture, he's so right.

If Gaga will fart all of you will say yaaas gaga yaaaas fart on me Gaga omg :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Johnny Wayne
5 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Literally who

Eurovision winner :staymad:

a6b4c64e19983a26f7b54155561dcb7f&w=860&s

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, River said:

If Gaga will fart all of you will say yaaas gaga yaaaas fart on me Gaga omg :ladyhaha:

YASS GAGA SLAY. SLAY ME MAMA. Queen of Farts, when with Katy, Madonna or Bey?

AlexanderMagno

It was not the right moment. It was alright to say this in one of his concert, not here. The focus should be the victims, the solidarity spirit, not what he feels about his audiences or stan culture. He truly is just a kid, and apparently does not appreciate his luck and talent as much as he should. 

Johnny Wayne
5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It was not the right moment. It was alright to say this in one of his concert, not here. The focus should be the victims, the solidarity spirit, not what he feels about his audiences or stan culture. He truly is just a kid, and apparently does not appreciate his luck and talent as much as he should. 

THIS X100

As our fave would say, this is the death of entertainment

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived