šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

fan groups supporting each other?

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

Just wondering which pop fan groups are supporting each other the most?

I see Madonna fans are stanning Katy to the point of being ridiculous, claiming there is a political conspiracy against her, that the label is out to destroy her, and she's the most talented pop girl out there etc....

Are there any other fan groups supporting each other like this?

shame
9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I see Madonna fans are stanning Katy to the point of being ridiculous, claiming there is a political conspiracy against her, that the label is out to destroy her, and she's the most talented pop girl out there etc....

I cackledĀ :toofunny:

OT: Britney Army and Little Monsters seem to get along I believe.Ā 

angels forever, forever angels

Doogi

A concept.

Ā 

but alas.

Ā 

just a concept.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

loathereality

lamartiians and lm s get along well as far as i concern

other than that i see ariana fans and lms perhaps*

Gagadonna

Madonna fans support Katy just to bash GagaĀ 

NORMAL Katy and Gaga fans quite get alongĀ 

Britney fans are shady and biased af and like nobody but their lipsyncing BritBritĀ 

Ā 

androiduser
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Madonna fans support Katy just to bash GagaĀ 

NORMAL Katy and Gaga fans quite get alongĀ 

Britney fans are shady and biased af and like nobody but their lipsyncing BritBritĀ 

Ā 

yes, I noticed this, they singled her out as some opposite of Gaga who is better at everything

XXXXX

Whitney fans and Mariah fans

Mariah fans and Beyonce fans

Beyonce fans and Gaga fans

Gaga fans and Ariana fans

Ariana fans and Nicki fans

Nicki fans and Miley fansĀ :giggle:

StrawberryBlond

I'd never heard of the Madonna fans supporting Katy. It must just be an attempt to bring Gaga down, I can't think of any other reason. I was just realising that perhaps part of the reason why Katy's flopping so badly now is that she's got too many fanbases against her. Gaga fans were the first to throw their hat the ring because Katy's been in direct competition with Gaga since the start, overshadowed her during the Teenage Dream era and sabotaged AP by cutting in first and making Gaga look like a flop by comparison. Then Taylor accused her of stealing backup dancers and her fans ate that rivalry right up. Finally, she really annoyed the Britney fans by making those head shaving jokes repeatedly and seeming to make fun of her mental illness. She even got the Ariana fans a bit stirred when they interpreted her to use her name for publicity by subtley suggesting that she could be the featured star on Bon Appetit. She p***ed off too many people and in the pop world, you can't do that if you want to maintain good sales.

I think fans of Selena and Demi get along quite well because of the Disney connection. Adele fans and Beyonce fans get along very well because they're equally respected for their talent and are the females with the top sales at the moment. I've seen a lot of people who are fans of both Gaga and Lana Del Rey, myself and many more on this forum are. Ed Sheeran fans and Taylor Swift fans also really appreciate the connections that they both have through acoustic song style, touring together and doing a song together.

Considering that there are a lot of people of are fans of both Lana and Gaga, I think that these two fanbases get along well.

I also believe that most of the ex-disney/whatever singer's fanbases get along quite well. I could be wrong but I think that I see Demi/Ariana/Miley etc fans supporting each other on Twitter often.

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Archived