đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts About Sonja

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

She's so beautiful. I'm sure Sonja was lucky to have Gaga, just as Gaga was lucky to have Sonja. Hopefully, she's doing better and is ready to spread love and compassion through her upcoming tour!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

She's an amazing woman and she deserves way better than most of this fanbase.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Enceladus

Why I am so sad right now? :( 

Sometimes we don't deserve this kind woman!

Dutch

I hope y'all finally realizing what she is going through and why some projects are unfinished/canceled. Instead of complaining you should support her. She's just human and she deserves a break right now. This post is beautiful and inspiring. Reasons why I love her.

HOTNebraskaGuy

She's such a great person, it's sad watching her have to go through this. We love you Gaga! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

WildAmerican
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

#WeWantTheCureMV

9CldALP.gif

Are you for real?

Sorcerer

God this quote is so great

"Truly it's the best parts of you on the inside that you choose generously to share with your sister or brother that makes you beautiful. That's what counts. That is your legacy. That is how you leave your mark. Transferring your positive energy to those around you, and watching it multiply."

:pray:

hijadeputa
2 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

#WeWantTheCureMV

Go to hell you fkn **** cocksucking moron

OT: we love u gaga we support you everyday

Archived